Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a bad 5 games.
155 v 51
122 v 81
91 v 40
103 v 67
108 v 60

Average of
115.8 for and 59.8 against.

Finals average
100.6 for and 55.6 against.

55 ******* points against. In the finals against the 3 top teams. 3 of the top 6 highest scoring teams of the year. Wow.
Crows season average of 109 points, kept them to 60. -49 under average.
Cats season average of 97 points, kept them to 40. -57 points under average.
Giants season average of 94 points, kept them to 67. -27 points under average.

Our season average was 90 points for, so we scored more than our average every game.
Our season average was 76 points against, so we allowed less than our average every game.

leigh matthews ''rance is the best full back in the modern era even better then scarlett and when he hangs them up will be the goat''
Think someone said Dusty will be the greatest of the modern era. Oppos kidding themselves if they think we wont 4peat from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still wouldn't trade it. Our list has more upside
Being s**t doesn't automatically mean you have lots of upside, it just means you're s**t for years we deluded ourselves into that line of thought.
How's this for upside?
Imagine winning the flag with the youngest team in the top 8, reserves made the GF, have 2 first rounders and a F/S who hopefully we won't have to use one of our first picks.
Yeah think you're going to be disappointed and still have to live off the 90s for a long time because your team is going nowhere fast except for Tasmania.

Congrats guys, anyone got clips of the f-bombs in interviews postgame? I missed it at the time and am sure that $even aren't naive enough to run them again without bleeping
Fox showed them all. No bleeps.

#1114.

Well done legends.

Amazing turnaround from last year. I really want to expand more on that but my head is killing me atm.
Will be back in a day or so.

You'll remember yesterday for the rest of your lives. You guys really deserve to enjoy this. #ECI

Grant Thomas said we're the worst premiership side in history. Makes it even better hahaha.

Bloke is bitter that he couldn't do it with a great list at his disposal. Ultimately because he wasn't a good enough coach.

Ignore the haters. It's all jealousy. Success breeds enemies.

Already sick of hearing that the Crows played their worst game of the season yesterday. I think the opposition may have had something to do with that you morons.
Isn't it interesting that so many teams played their worst game of the year against us? Must be another of those "coincidences".

#1114.

Back