Universal Love s**t CLUB NO HISTORY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse was dealing with casual Port supporters who supported the Crows on Saturday because Richmond are Victorian.

FUIC running through their veins.

Agreed, the pathetic kick a Vic bullshit of the 1980's, which was fuelled by a gigantic inferiority complex is still alive and well with the pissants in this state, and you do have to wonder what the 15 or so Victorian born players who get a game for the tingles every week really feel about it, and as a number of us have pointed out, the AFL is a club based competition that has absolutely F*** all to do with state allegiances.

One day hopefully an ex crow of Victorian origin will put into print how silly it felt to have to become a part time South Australian during the footy season. :rolleyes:

Now caller wanted Lever dropped because he is leaving.

The NRL handle this player leaving issue so much better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I forgot talkback this morning :(

Everyone getting stuck into Jenkins lmao. The dopes on AA going into bat for him. Using lies, damn lies and statistics.

Then reluctantly admitted he has a pea-sized heart and is soft as butter. Not in those words, of course. Played the GF injured, apparently. Played through the pain of a bung finger.

HE HAD A BRUISED PINKY FARKEN!!!

Rowe's calling is deplorable. He sprouts like a crows flag is a fate a compli and then spews on his players when it falls apart.
He's always been like that. He is a complete turncoat.

Everyone getting stuck into Jenkins lmao. The dopes on AA going into bat for him. Using lies, damn lies and statistics.

Then reluctantly admitted he has a pea-sized heart and is soft as butter. Not in those words, of course. Played the GF injured, apparently. Played through the pain of a bung finger.

HE HAD A BRUISED PINKY FARKEN!!!
This is the guy that spent days in ICU* with bruised ribs.

* may be a slight exaggeration.

Don't get me wrong I've been more than critical of Joe the Jerker Jenkem and his outside KPF ways for a while now, but I must say I almost feel a bit sorry for the hammering he's getting at the moment from the sa great media and customers. Was far from the only passenger on saturday and seems way too easy a target, god forbid they stop bullying and scapegoating the margins and start pointing bonier fingers at the untouchables in the core group, i.e. the equally useless betts, walker, sloane etc

#culture

Don't get me wrong I've been more than critical of Joe the Jerker Jenkem and his outside KPF ways for a while now, but I must say I almost feel a bit sorry for the hammering he's getting at the moment from the sa great media and customers. Was far from the only passenger on saturday and seems way too easy a target, god forbid they stop bullying and scapegoating the margins and start pointing bonier fingers at the untouchables in the core group, i.e. the equally useless betts, walker, sloane etc

#culture

Hmm I couldn't feel sorry. Let them stick it to him and the others escape their mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back