Recruiting Trade & Free Agency IV - hypotheticals etc. (Continued in Part V)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have been caught up in the hype of wanting Stringer, seduced by the potential star at bargain-ish price.

But I remind myself, why is he our number one target? It is universally agreed that our forward line was our strength this year. Daniher, Hooker and Stewart formed a great trio of talls with great impact from small Fanta, Walla and to a lesser extent Green.

With Tigers winning a flag with one key, maybe they’re thinking Stringer can join Stewart forward and sen Hooker back?

Meanwhile, our midfield depth is a concern (both inside and on the outer).

Hepp, Merrett, Zaharakis, Parish, Myers, Goddard... Langford, Laverde etc...

Cause for major concern.

Hopes set high for a Sloane miracle.

Still want Stringer, but Sloane fits needs better.

Sloane, Stringer and Saad, then draft another mid with first pick (whatever that is). Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been caught up in the hype of wanting Stringer, seduced by the potential star at bargain-ish price.

But I remind myself, why is he our number one target? It is universally agreed that our forward line was our strength this year. Daniher, Hooker and Stewart formed a great trio of talls with great impact from small Fanta, Walla and to a lesser extent Green.

With Tigers winning a flag with one key, maybe they’re thinking Stringer can join Stewart forward and sen Hooker back?

Cause for major concern.

Sloane, Stringer and Saad, then draft another mid with first pick (whatever that is). Thanks.
Mate go to bed it's been a long day

Cause for major concern.

Surely they are hoping they can get him properly fit and turn him into a mostly big bodied mid/forward.

I know right!

Second rounder for Jackson Merret?

Recently spotted working out in an oxygen tent that gives him strange sexual powers, that's got to increase his worth.

Would jump at that. Unfortunately hasn't found his niche at the Bombers given we have a lot of similar types.

Dude....Seriously...?

Thoughts on Jack Watts? He is a great kick, reasonable overhead and finds space up forward. Seems pissed with Melbourne decision and may have a lot to prove.
Couldn't handle the pressure at a minnow club like Melbourne, imaging him at a big club like Essendon or Collingwood. Will end up at Sydney and probably dominate.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

NjnR1nf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back