Certified Legendary Thread 2017 The Summer of George Trade Period Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee Ricky Nixon and The Trade Shouter are giving iit to Rockliff and Motlop with both barrels. Seem to have an axe to grind.
Nixon still gets a gig? Who could take that guy seriously?

i hang s**t on every team equally especially mine. also your mods are pretty funny and can allow some jokes. id come over with chaplin plane pics and get a laugh out of a few of you when other boards would be getting out the ban hammer
My reaction now when I see Troy Chaplin's aeroplane:
>sees Richmond Guernsey
>reminded of 2017 grand final and flogging of crows
>love

so hard for rockliff to want to play for port :rolleyes: like who wants to play in front of passionate fans for a club who makes finals and be apart of a talented engine room and a close knit group

also bringing in rockliff and motlop and culling impey/trengove/ahchee makes you a much better side if you can also get lobbe off your books doesn't hurt your cap
Educated tigers man. So my love and excitement for you guys Saturday was not in vein. Thank you thank you. Congrats on an outstanding premiership

I’m already calling for Jack Watts to be dropped to the magpies

I do not think you need to worry about that. Apparently Watts does not want to leave Melbourne. The decision to trade him was Goodwin's not his. Even if Watts does decide to go I doubt that we would win a bidding war with Sydney.

Of course Watts could always be trying to beef up his price a bit.

If the Rockliff deal is true then Watts should go to the back burner and all our efforts should go into trying to convince Motlop not to throw his career onto that scrap heap that is the Gold Coast Suns.

Last edited:
Hmm someone didn't like having it pointed out that they were wrong about Rockliff. :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 424081
That makes 2 of us
669d3e365a29aad9c5e681b64e19df4b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

RossFC if you guys sign jack watts is it going to mess with your polls for the soccer matchday threads

Watts is still the Chuck Norris of football in the soccer threads no matter what happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast board want to "screw us over" by offering a 4th rounder instead of a 3rd rounder for Ah Chee because they were stupid enough to draft a Port Adelaide man in Ebert several years ago.

How will we survive?

Brisbane is probably interested in Lobbe as a salary cap sink and also to help us have enough cap space to pay Rockliff enough to get an end of first round pick.

Since Rocky is gone, that's a lot of money that they need to spend to reach the 95% salary cap floor.

Surely we are in with a massive chance to get Motlop given his brother still works for us..?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back