Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

AB was actively encouraging everyone to help #sackantbear get to the top of the charts. Nothing sinister to see here - it's all a bit of harmless fun.
It is? I mean it is.

nahnah wanted to join and the Roys would only accept xenxen in return. xenxen agreed so the trade was done.

Anything else?
You should know that several of us have had personal contact with xenxen and found it very...enlightening ;)

You should know that several of us have had personal contact with xenxen and found it very...enlightening ;)
Is that right? What exactly did xenxen say about us and the trade that makes you think the stuff you're accusing us of actually took place?

Amicable trade or pushed out the door by a non supportive LG? Maybe the end result is a win/win for both clubs but making a rookie feel crappy and unwanted is poor form.

Is that right? What exactly did xenxen say about us and the trade that makes you think the stuff you're accusing us of actually took place?
I also have corroborative sources

Probably, shame you don't have the same attitude toward the people you actively recruit into your team, however you hold the door open as they are ushered out of the club 8 weeks later....such a gentleman.
Are you lot that stretched for banter content? Sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah the insults are out now when all I've done is answer your inane questions about a trade. Cheers tough guy :thumbsu:

Maybe you weren't privvy to the details about xengate. Thats understandable from what I have gatherered from this thread.

But if you were privvy, ofcourse you would deny any wrongdoing. Because the way that this individual was treated is a disgrace. What sort of team wouldn't back in one of their own.

If someone farted the wrong way your little wonderboys club would trade their arse out of there.

But go on, keep on denying, we know what we have seen, don't wanna sound like an a-hole or anything.

Maybe you weren't privvy to the details about xengate. Thats understandable from what I have gatherered from this thread.

But if you were privvy, ofcourse you would deny any wrongdoing. Because the way that this individual was treated is a disgrace. What sort of team wouldn't back in one of their own.

If someone farted the wrong way your little wonderboys club would trade their arse out of there.

But go on, keep on denying, we know what we have seen, don't wanna sound like an a-hole or anything.
'xengate', cute.

As VC of the Wonders I'm going to squash this discussion right now. We used a legal avenue to move a player from our list to a club that suited their posting style better, how is that a bad thing? We didn't try to change them, shame them or silence them, nor did we actively run them out of the SFA, which you seem to be inferring as equal with what we did. We wanted them to have a prosperous career in the SFA, and they will, because we came to a mutual agreement between parties and reallocated them to a club that suited them better. There is no ill will between us or said poster, so why make drama?

Last edited:
'xengate', cute.

As VC of the Wonders I'm going to squash this discussion right now. We used a legal avenue to move a player from our list to a club that suited their posting style better, how is that a bad thing? We didn't try to change them, shame them or silence them, nor did we actively run them out of the SFA, which you seem to be inferring as equal with what we did. We wanted them to have a prosperous career in the SFA, and they will, because we came to a mutual agreement between parties and reallocated them to a club that suited them better. There is no ill will between us or said poster, so why make drama?

Wonders folding?

'xengate', cute.

As VC of the Wonders I'm going to squash this discussion right now. We used a legal avenue to move a player from our list to a club that suited their posting style better, how is that a bad thing? We didn't try to change them, shame them or silence them, nor did we actively run them out of the SFA, which you seem to be inferring as equal with what we did. We wanted them to have a prosperous career in the SFA, and they will, because we came to a mutual agreement between parties and reallocated them to a better fitting club. There is no ill will between us or said poster, so why make drama?

First things first, your recruiting is s**t, because you actively brought in the player.

Second of all, the player was new to the league, adjusting is going to take the time as well as grasping the concept of what the place is about, if you have great leadership why isn't the player coached and led thru this early period of their career? You took the easy way out and jettisoned her to another club. s**t leadership.

Thirdly, having players within your team sooking about a team mate and how they dont enjoy match threads blah blah is a joke, the Wonders used to be a strong club, now all I see is a bunch of sooky little bitches that don't wanna have to catch up on more than 2 pages when they aren't online for a day.

First things first, your recruiting is s**t, because you actively brought in the player.

Second of all, the player was new to the league, adjusting is going to take the time as well as grasping the concept of what the place is about, if you have great leadership why isn't the player coached and led thru this early period of their career? You took the easy way out and jettisoned her to another club. s**t leadership.

Thirdly, having players within your team sooking about a team mate and how they dont enjoy match threads blah blah is a joke, the Wonders used to be a strong club, now all I see is a bunch of sooky little bitches that don't wanna have to catch up on more than 2 pages when they aren't online for a day.
Why are you so upset?

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back