Remove this Banner Ad

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
damn. Was so close to taking dedmon and or green with last pick but needed some better guard backups and hoped they would last.

Both very good pickups!

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Dennis smith showing what he made of!

Against the bulls elite pgs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
God damn, stitched up by those last two picks

Evan Turner
Allen Crabbe

silverscope

You were going to pick Skal? I think he has something special and is going to surprise a lot of people in the future. (I hope :D)

Johnathan Isaac SF - Orlando

Citizen Erazed you're up

You were going to pick Skal? I think he has something special and is going to surprise a lot of people in the future. (I hope :D)

Johnathan Isaac SF - Orlando

Citizen Erazed you're up
Yeah man, was pretty productive toward the end of last season and should get big opportunities this year. Dude's ridiculously skilled, hopefully ZBO helps him develop a harder edge to his game. Nice little squad you guys are building.

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Yeah man, was pretty productive toward the end of last season and should get big opportunities this year. Dude's ridiculously skilled, hopefully ZBO helps him develop a harder edge to his game. Nice little squad you guys are building.

Yeah we've got one main vet in every position to go with our very young group so I expect the young fellas to get lots of playing time.

ormond-allen

Team Captain
Feb 8, 2005
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Stupid question but I'm a first timer in this format...

Once the draft is done how are our selections entered into our actual ESPN Fantasy league??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back