Adelaide worst culture in league football!

Remove this Banner Ad

I love it how all these dumb**** port fans are like "watch the video, watch the video"
He literally doesn't even deny doing it. He just says don't judge me and the media haven't told the full story.

There is no full story when you punch a cop. There is no 'justification'.
I suppose the banana chucking lady was actually a crows fan in disguise too?

I guess Jarman impey was actually a passenger in an uber when he committed that hit and run.
IMG_0614.jpg

413921_cdd17897ee19425c9ba365c54885fd6f.jpg

Here's a real life example.....
Yep
Port's Banana Woman allowed back to Port game.....

KultchA
I've got a banana for her.
#sorrynotsorry

Told you
I'm not going back over your crap. Just answer it
And you're a welcher ... see how easy it is?

How much would you pay Lever?
Why don't our good players go to Port?

Oh
And confirmed welcher

You've returned for more :hearts:

Will it?
A. Apologise
Or
B. Squib it up

Place your bets Bay

Depends on the facts around it...
At a guess...

Offer him 700K if a nearby premiership is likely.
or 800k if a flag in next 3-4 years likely with no back end.
Or 2.8 mil per season to endure more of the same down at the swamp.

His performance and age has a massive upside, only the Kamrys cant/wont acknowledge that.

You've returned for more :hearts:

Will it?
A. Apologise
Or
B. Squib it up

Place your bets Bay

Apologies for what ?
Hahahaha
:D:D:D

"Place your bets Bay"

How lame.:$

What a load of WANK

I'm sorry alright - sorry I backed you into a corner and this is all you're left with !

:$:$:$

Oh
How much is Lever worth ?
Just answer it and you can stop embarrassing yourself even more

Apologies for what ?
Hahahaha
:D:D:D

"Place your bets Bay"

How lame.:$

What a load of WANK

I'm sorry alright - sorry I backed you into a corner and this is all you're left with !

:$:$:$

Oh
How much is Lever worth ?
Just answer it and you can stop embarrassing yourself even more
Unibet is all over the shop :D

So you've choked then...thanks for confirming.

They choke
They Welch
They s**t their pants !

Hilarious watching these flogs avoid the subject

Surely one of them can answer

HOW MUCH IS LEVER WORTH ?

Lets be clear here Adelol should’ve owned the GF the fact they in turn were owned is pretty much the definition of shitting the bed

No amount of Drake’s or Subaru inspired deflection can change this fact... yep 119 is the ultimate but being minor premiers, smashing the guts out of GWS n Dangerwood then rolling over like a bitch in heat for Richmond is a close second

Add to that, a video of Jake Lever dumping his crows stuff in a bin, the primary school politics of not letting him go to the BnF and the fun n games that will come from the cantankerous attitude of entitlement Brett Burton carries around with him like a suit of armour when dealing with Melbourne, the gift that 2017 has turned out to be has more to give yet guys stay tuned :straining:

They choke
They Welch
They s**t their pants !

Hilarious watching these flogs avoid the subject

Surely one of them can answer

HOW MUCH IS LEVER WORTH ?
2 first rounders or one and a good player ....

He’s more than good enough to make the top 10 of your BnF if you hadn’t changed the data to pretend he never played for u!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love it how all these dumb**** port fans are like "watch the video, watch the video"
He literally doesn't even deny doing it. He just says don't judge me and the media haven't told the full story.

There is no full story when you punch a cop. There is no 'justification'.
I suppose the banana chucking lady was actually a crows fan in disguise too?

I guess Jarman impey was actually a passenger in an uber when he committed that hit and run.

Are you going to change your user name when Sloane flees your pathetic franchise at the end of next year?

* me dead you Camries banging on about Impey and the car crash last year just dont get it do you?

Comparing respective * ups by either club is a pointless pissing competition to nowhere....

Paddy Ryder gets into a fight with Police = Nathan Bock being charged for assaulting his GF
Impey car crash = Johncock/Thompson/Talia's sick cat

Given that the team listed on my Avatar is Port I know 99.9% of Camries turn off their brains and activate their froth n fight reflex I'll break it down...

PAFC players are no better or worse than Crows scum when it comes to making stupid shitty decision that utensil up...

Theyre young , loaded sporting professionals with time to burn on their hands are we really surprised they make stupid decisions?

glory be me dead you Camries banging on about Impey and the car crash last year just dont get it do you?

Comparing respective glory be ups by either club is a pointless pissing competition to nowhere....

Paddy Ryder gets into a fight with Police = Nathan Bock being charged for assaulting his GF
Impey car crash = Johncock/Thompson/Talia's sick cat

Given that the team listed on my Avatar is Port I know 99.9% of Camries turn off their brains and activate their froth n fight reflex I'll break it down...

PAFC players are no better or worse than Crows scum when it comes to making stupid shitty decision that utensil up...

Theyre young , loaded sporting professionals with time to burn on their hands are we really surprised they make stupid decisions?

They get it.
Grass pointing is their only possible response.
nickmaxwell.jpg

Wowee.

Port supporters finally have 1 thing they can troll Adelaide about after years of being inferior in every way.

And this is their best shot?

Limp.

Might be time to get a prescription for that...

Are you going to change your user name when Sloane flees your pathetic franchise at the end of next year?

End of next year?
If your special Port people Rooch and Jane Kornes are to be believed we're going to lose him this year.

Do we want to comment on the fact that as many people are leaving port this year as Adelaide?
And that you dropped them once they said they were leaving?

Or are we just going to forget when it happens to the swampies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back