Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

No idea about drones, but hopefully it's an appropriate image of your forward line, as it's been grounded.
Your hope has turned to dismay.

Boy comes out of his bedroom, and goes to the lounge room, where his parents are watching TV. He says to his Dad, "Can I have a glass of water?" His father seems annoyed, "Another one? That'll be your 10th glass. Why do you need so much water - do you have a fever or something?"

The boy says, "No - my bedroom is on fire."
tenor.gif

Is there anyone in this match thread that knows about drones?

I bought a drone last Saturday at the local market and I can't seem to get it to fly.

Can anyone help?

PS. Since I have no user manual for the drone here is a picture it.

22281704_1855607127788668_8625871196078346686_n.jpg

If I can't get it to fly I'll have to aptly name It the Swamprat.

It missing bits - no Wonder it doesnt fly!
images

Ant Bear is the type of guy that eats bananas in a confined space

ShaunDuggan is the reason why there are instructions in cubicles

MaxMinch cancels plans at the last minute instead of admitting she was never gonna go

Dingster leaves the tap running while brushing his teeth thus dooming humanity to water shortage.

Butler is just a great guy tbh

Shaun the Prawn has a cool username that I noticed when tagging ShaunDuggan

Interesting! Well i've heard...

Ant Bear uses cubicles to take a piss and instead of putting up the seat, he pisses all over it.

ShaunDuggan doesn't hold the door open for the next person directly behind him to also walk through it.

MaxMinch sits in the left hand lane at a set of lights, and tries to speed off and cut in/overtake when it is clear to see there are cars parked in the left hand lane up ahead.

Dingster walks at a snails pace in a shopping centre, preventing anyone from walking through.

Butler is a retail customer who preaches "the customer is always right" in order to get their way.

Shaun the Prawn eats with his mouth open on a busy train, with the noise loud enough to register a 3 on the richter scale.

sportsmaniac89 insists on having a conversation in a cinema whilst you're trying to watch the film.

Is there anyone in this match thread that knows about drones?

I bought a drone last Saturday at the local market and I can't seem to get it to fly.

Can anyone help?

PS. Since I have no user manual for the drone here is a picture it.

22281704_1855607127788668_8625871196078346686_n.jpg

If I can't get it to fly I'll have to aptly name It the Swamprat.

Looks like the Wonders LG this week, confused and off in different directions.

Interesting! Well i've heard...

Ant Bear uses cubicles to take a piss and instead of putting up the seat, he pisses all over it.

ShaunDuggan doesn't hold the door open for the next person directly behind him to also walk through it.

MaxMinch sits in the left hand lane at a set of lights, and tries to speed off and cut in/overtake when it is clear to see there are cars parked in the left hand lane up ahead.

Dingster walks at a snails pace in a shopping centre, preventing anyone from walking through.

Butler is a retail customer who preaches "the customer is always right" in order to get their way.

Shaun the Prawn eats with his mouth open on a busy train, with the noise loud enough to register a 3 on the richter scale.

sportsmaniac89 insists on having a conversation in a cinema whilst you're trying to watch the film.

AND once again I'm left out! :oops:

We are ready and raring ... below is a pic from our last training camp, practicing our pre-game stance ... talk about on the same page !
paper-dolls-holding-hands_493803.jpg

Pre-game stances work out pretty well for teams hey....

...apart from when it matters.

Today matters. #doitfordraz

AND once again I'm left out! :oops:

Quadzilla parks in disabled parking, and goes to the trouble of pretending to hobble out of his car, dressed complete with a fake hook hand, crutches and wearing a neck brace - just so people think he is actually disabled.

Oh, and on public transport, as soon as he boards, he is one of those people who hip and shoulder everyone in his path just to dive into the vacant seat... despite there being elderly people standing nearby.

Better? ;)

Oh and miggs is a convicted paedophile
That’s an outrageous statement. I should do you for slander.

I’m currently appealing the conviction, so you have no right to make such absurd claims

It's game day and at the moment, Juan is currently sitting at the embassy preparing for imminent deportation back to Spain/Mexico/Wherever he comes from.

Here's a reliable picture of Juan at this very moment

driver.jpg

And around 6pm tonight

mexico4n-1-web.jpg

Oh no, I'm so triggered. A choke joke. In a SFA thread. Luckily it's from one of those club's supporters I really respect ... you know the ones with so much success and high morale values.

You would love the chance to choke on something of note, I'm sure :)

I heard Troy Menzel didn't fill the toilet roll dispenser hence the reason he got delisted.

#sooks
#culture
#justlikethewonders

Back