Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 3

Geelong Supporters - are they Victoria's dirty little secret?

• Yes, thank goodness they're mostly confined to a single town.

• Yes, out of sight & out of mind. We shun them and rightly so.

• No, every state has a criminal underclass.

• No, they're people too... poorly bred perhaps but that's not their fault.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a Brownlow vote on 1 working leg, imagine next year when both are working!!

Meh.. Dangerfield ripped your team apart on just one leg.

The two biggest sooks in the game are Geewrong players!

Do you even football? Goddard and J Reiwoldt don't play for the Mighty Cats.

351693-tlsnewsportrait.jpg
306031-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Apparently Watts has nominated Port

Someone actually wanting to go to SA instead of leaving. Not the sort of person you'd want at the Mighty Cats, slow learner, took him over 5 years to even look like a football player.

34 Year Old With Bung Shoulder

I expect that to get better now that he doesn't have to carry the whole team. :D

I expect that to get better now that he doesn't have to carry the whole team. :D
Instead of carrying 21 players on his shoulders he'll be carrying 19 with help from Dangerwood. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now the overrated Bartel is considering a comeback. Please make it happen.
It'd be just like Bartel to take a punt on this brave move, you could say he was brought up to like the bash.. and crash. :drunk:

I expect that to get better now that he doesn't have to carry the whole team.
This one is stinging the Hawkies bad, firstly they tell us how past it he is and then try to convince us why we shouldn't take him.
LULZ not even a thin veil over their sore spot on that one. :straining:
Jarman Impey. Lulz.
Probably an upgrade on Hartung still.
What was Hartung's last effective game for the squawks again, 5 handballs with 3 clangers before being benched..?

dat yoof tho :oops::thumbsu:
You need a coach for that? Jump high hit ball, I could coach that. Applying as we speak. Dear whorefawn......
Tyrone will need a coach as it's the only place left the mayblooms can try him after he's pretty much shat in every other spot on their ground. :$:$:$

Last edited:
Outside of Whimpey no word on the 2nd 'big' name.

William Wonka. What's your thoughts on these useless Hawks that thought they had 2 big names 'Done and dusted' Laughable right?

Handbaggers seem obsessed with mercenaries. I'd rather we continue to develop our exciting youth while adding a player or two here and there as role players. Proven formula.

I hope the Hawks continue to do that as well. Guaranteed 12th.

Handbaggers seem obsessed with mercenaries.
More of a Chris Scott thing since they only initiated this policy after he arrived. Gotta land contract extensions somehow, especially when the gameplan consists exclusively of handballing through the corridor and guarding blades of grass.

I hope the Hawks continue to do that as well. Guaranteed 12th.

It was the introduction of the exciting youth that saw Hawthorn recover after a bad start, so it's probably guaranteed improvement at this stage. As well as guaranteed flags in the recent past.

Outside of Whimpey no word on the 2nd 'big' name.

William Wonka. What's your thoughts on these useless Hawks that thought they had 2 big names 'Done and dusted' Laughable right?
Well as you know they do “always get their man”.

I wonder at just what moment they decided Vickery was their man..?

...probably right from the start when they realised they were the only club who wanted to be in the race for him... :$

Your entire existence is based around hope.

As is yours you Catflog

Hope that Dangerflog and Sookwood finally click and deliver a flag.

Hope that your youf finally shake off the spud tag

Hope that Cockatoo can play more than a quarter of football every 6 months!

Hope that GCS don't make Ablett retire

Last edited:
Your entire existence is based around hope.
My hopes came true when Geelong was smashed in the prelim - you know, that game right before you vanished from the Bay for a week?

The continued under-performance of your club's list thrills me. I should send Chris Scott a Chrismas card. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back