Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft year for us.

Best available CB.

You and I have had to write if AFL seasons before they begin. Probably don't expect to write off a Cowboys season before it gets going. Always a possibility I guess. No hunger, no consistency.

Like I said last week...Aaron "The Cowboy Killer" Rodgers - every god damn time...you almost have to laugh about it.

Not writing this season off yet, there is still plenty of time to right this ship - this isn't 2015...the QB play isn't a disaster.

Need to get Lee healthy & back out there with Hitch. I think Lewis & Woods will be studs in this secondary moving forward, hope we can get Chido going in the second half of the season.

The bye is coming at the right time, time to get some much needed cohesion moving forward.

We are badly coached and i have been saying it for years.

I had a big rant about Garrett 2 years ago and have hated him for much more.

Can people now see the light and last season was an exception not the rule more to do so with excellent OL play as teams had not yet worked us out. Hello this season..........

Garrett is rubbish and always has been IMO but i suppose as long as he keeps clapping the rubbish performances and accepting constantly calling ( or if he does not call them he gives them the go ahead anyway and show some spine FFS ) the wrong plays he will be here for years to come and i have not even mentioned clock management yet and being able to control the last 2mins of a tight game.

While the defense is still rubbish that bone head pass play call Aikman was going on about was 100% correct and why throw the ball on 2 and 1 that late in the game and that decision in itself sums up this idiot and gave Rodgers another 40 seconds for free and we all know how we fail to stop him.

Oh and for the record................

" The Cowboys held ball for 12:44 of 4th quarter and were outscored 20-10 during it "

:huh: :cool:

:mad:

Whats next Garrett will Ice his own kicker and cost us a game......

Oh hang on...

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

He has ticked that box and what fukn joke.

Blew it again 2 weeks in a row going t9 b 1 if them seasons

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Has been happening for years now under Garrett with his pathetic displays.

We will be LUCKY to finish the year 6+ wins with our brutal run home schedule wise and IF we drop the Niners game after our Bye next week god help us!

Has been happening for years now under Garrett with his pathetic displays.

We will be LUCKY to finish the year 6+ wins with our brutal run home schedule wise and IF we drop the Niners game after our Bye next week god help us!

Can't see us losing at SF. Kansas and Atlanta back to back with divisional games before and after......that's gonna be a lot of fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can people now see the light and last season was an exception not the rule more to do so with excellent OL play as teams had not yet worked us out. Hello this season..........

Garrett is rubbish and always has been IMO but i suppose as long as he keeps clapping the rubbish performances and accepting constantly calling ( or if he does not call them he gives them the go ahead anyway and show some spine FFS ) the wrong plays he will be here for years to come and i have not even mentioned clock management yet and being able to control the last 2mins of a tight game.

While the defense is still rubbish that bone head pass play call Aikman was going on about was 100% correct and why throw the ball on 2 and 1 that late in the game and that decision in itself sums up this idiot and gave Rodgers another 40 seconds for free and we all know how we fail to stop him.

wish I could give you more likes for this post, 100% spot on, he is a terrible game day coach, a terrible motivator and even worse at keeping his players focused

every game it seems inevitable that we will throw it away with some stupid tactical error

let philly make the playoffs, lets fix this defence

They are working on it...

Cowboys have been badly coached for the last 20 years, and it will continue to be that way until Jerry stops being such a controlling so & so and actually hires someone who has the balls to say no to him.

I am just holding out, waiting for the day he cedes complete power to Stephen, because I think he gets it more than his fathers does...

Last edited:
Zeke should just take the 6 and move on with it. We aren't going to the playoffs this year. I know it looks like the NFL ran a nonsense investigation but i dunno if it actually possible to fight it and win.

Zeke should just take the 6 and move on with it. We aren't going to the playoffs this year. I know it looks like the NFL ran a nonsense investigation but i dunno if it actually possible to fight it and win.

May as well fight it because...

1. We can afford to.
2. The NFL needs to learn how to do things properly.

You're not wrong. The problem is the language in the CBA - it gives the commissioner the ultimate power, so essentially the NFLPA have done this to themselves.

Read an article somewhere from industry insiders who believe this will be a big sticking point when the next CBA negotiations come up again in 2021, another lock out situation is highly likely.

Goodell gets what he wants all the time and history shows this.

Just take the 6 weeks and be done with it IMO.

Goodell will be gone soon hopefully and the Skins will most likely get the WC while Philly take the division and they are in great form.

It is what it is and rarely do teams back up form in the NFC East from year to year in what is the most competitive division in the league and always has been.

Let the Eagles have their division glory only to watch them melt in the playoffs and not win a game! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back