• NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That pass you made early in the first was impeccable
I was shitting bricks after it.

Thank god I got 6 sacks (I think, this is saying 5.5)
Without the lag you probably win.
I shut down your running game besides 1 play
No lag, You throw, you win

i didn't force s**t, i was playin as a lineman 95% of defensive snaps haha
2 were me being arrogant and trying to force them in
1 was a misclick
2 were good play calling hiding your coverage.

That pass you made early in the first was impeccable
I was shitting bricks after it.

Thank god I got 6 sacks (I think, this is saying 5.5)
Without the lag you probably win.
I shut down your running game besides 1 play
No lag, You throw, you win
its hard to judge...im sure you dont usually throw that shithouse lol

i had zero confidence wit Cam.. couldn't use play action or drop back. it had to be outta the shotgun but thats too predicatable.

some of your defensive sets are good, but i was frustrated knowin i couldn't pass over the middle smhhh

lost my starting center for a month.. shoutout GG

Should have restarted again? :p

I know how humans beat me, so I disguised what I was doing. So when I tried to get to the qb, it worked. And when you expected that, I did something else. I learnt from the aussiedude game in week 2. If I did vs you what I did vs him, you'd probably beat me next time. As I'd be extremely predictable. Still have go to plays, but not my base anymore.

I wouldn't have mixed it up that much vs the CPU
And you having scam and rgme probably forced me to play like that too.
Have a pocket passer and I play different.
That 3rd and 27 you threw for 26
I'll tell you now.
Have a qb who can't run and I go cover 2 man, not cover 4 zone.

That 60+ yard Coleman td
That was bs
Only happens under two circumstances
1) ridiculous lag on the other end
2) you're playing the CPU in rookie setting

Restart the first game straight away to avoid injuries they say.
2nd defensive play Chancelor injured. 3 and out for 6 yards gained v washington.
2nd offensive play and Wilson breaks a collarbone booooo!
* this s**t, we should stick to 1st only games.
So start a 3rd tim lucky game.
Killing Washington, yet the 2nd half they come from 14-3 down.
Gets to the last play of the game. Skins down by 7, 2 and goal. Bang sacked Eagles win.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm just sitting here waiting for Blacky to drum up the courage to send an invite...

WxzNK.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He sucks. He's now played three MUT games while ive been online. Told him 9pm. I'll have to crash soon.
I am stopping and starting and can’t play a full game in one block tonight

On for tomorrow though same time

So all that anger at me earlier in the day is unjustified. Just a crazy theory I had that has no substance. And I never actually edited McCarron I just asked if I could. And somehow I am the devil who ruined the league.
nah its still justified..

a few people are playin like its a sim.
the way you like to play is like you dont gaf about realism.. which is fine but i didnt know it was goin to be like that.

i couldn't be arsed goin back to see all the b.s trades but you check the 49ers, Bears and Browns.. all got about 1 win beteeen them, 1 draft pick in the first 3 rounds between em and squads full of average rated players.

so the GG restart thing is allowed? so i just lost my starting HB and C for nothing?

this is lame, im out guys.
ill join the new league when its up n going and hopefully my internets better by then haha
Have you played random online games vs strangers?
The kicking side of things has always been terrible online
A bit of practise to perfect the timing is needed.

That'll probably always be an issue. I missed a pat in our game, because of it. But besides kicking, I had minimal lag.

But if there's huge lag in normal play, it's probably your end. It sucks. I hate it. I find what you need to do when that happens is more drags, slants etc. running will be hard to hit the gaps. Deep will be hard to avoid pass rush. Try more short stuff when there's heavy lag.

I hope you do come back. I did enjoy a close game with lots of turnovers. The stats don't look good for me lol but it's a good fun challenge. But I do agree with your sentiments about the trading. I used to do it occasionally in offline leagues.would wait till like week 8 and trade my picks like for like with the worst team in the league. Win the super bowl. Have pick 1. But In an offline league? I didn't even look at what the CPU teams had as it was unfair for any potential recruits. If aussiedude didn't make a comment at like week 1 or so saying he had 3 first rounders I wouldn't have even noticed.

But I'm so against season 2 in this league I havnt spent a second on scouting or re-signing players.

Finish this controversial season then start a new one with ZERO CPU trading, imo.
I'd consider player for player trades.
But any trade involving draft picks? Gagf

I'd consider player for player trades.
But any trade involving draft picks? Gagf
Just human to human trades only imo. We can certainly put a bunch of stuff to a vote when this season ends, before we start the new franchise. Not like this counts for nothing, I look forward to the Bengals vs Falcons super bowl still ;)

Back