Pick 19 for Motlop! Post your delicious tears in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it’s no pick 5 for Carlisle, but well done pussies

Last edited:
Melbourne started this s**t by handing the Feeders 2 firsts for a back flanker, I guess its fair we get a first for a fat w***er.

It astounds me that GeeLOL will give up pick 19 and a potential best 22 player 15 year career for a past it hack that will spend his time plodding at the 1/2 forward line kicking 15 goals for the year before retiring.

What a joke this club has become :$

It astounds me that GeeLOL will give up pick 19 and a potential best 22 player 15 year career for a past it hack that will spend his time plodding at the 1/2 forward line kicking 15 goals for the year before retiring.

Will probably use pick 19 to swoop on Stringer truth be told. Ablett is in the bag, pick 19 not even entering the equation.

Will probably use pick 19 to swoop on Stringer truth be told. Ablett is in the bag, pick 19 not even entering the equation.

Remember the agreement. Pick 19 is conditional on it being part of the trade for Ablett.
391663_9d0734dc97990f4d70c50debe18f9236.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lil Gazza will win more games for us next year, than godderd has won for the bummers in the last three years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back