Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 11 (SQW): Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

More than happy to #doitfordraz today. Normally I am selfish and just do it for myself but today will be different!
You guys have been all class this week. Whatever the result today, it's been a week to remember!!!!!

You guys have been all class this week. Whatever the result today, it's been a week to remember!!!!!

Agreed Phil, been a lot of fun with more to come. You wait until PhenomenalV1 puts on the pre game spread....oh wait...forget I said that....

Officially Game Day has arrived& up here in SE Qld it is officially wet arse day. o_O Unfortunately I'm sure I can see the lawn growing about 10mm an hour.:eek: It's a bloody jungle out there.:huh:

Ripper morning in Melbourne. Apparently in peak season bamboo grows so quickly you can almost see it growing!

Ripper morning in Melbourne. Apparently in peak season bamboo grows so quickly you can almost see it growing!
Love this time of year. Before you know it, it'll be so hot, that the chooks will be laying hard boiled eggs, and the cows will be giving powdered milk, but for now, it's awesome out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this time of year. Before you know it, it'll be so hot, that the chooks will be laying hard boiled eggs, and the cows will be giving powdered milk, but for now, it's awesome out there.

I am looking forward to some pool weather!

I am looking forward to some pool weather!
The one worry I have is exposing my legs in public. Last time I wore shorts, someone said, "Do you have a licence for those legs?"

The one worry I have is exposing my legs in public. Last time I wore shorts, someone said, "Do you have a licence for those legs?"

A mate of mine used to call it getting the reflectors out. I literally wear shorts all year round even if it isn't warranted.

I am just having one of those life is good moments. I know in real life we all have challenges and s**t to deal with but walking the dog on this perfect morning. Be thankful for what we have and always take the time to remember that.

I am just having one of those life is good moments. I know in real life we all have challenges and s**t to deal with but walking the dog on this perfect morning. Be thankful for what we have and always take the time to remember that.
And even if you're having a few problems, there's always somebody worse off than yourself.

Couldn't have said it better, love life. :clapping:

A mate of mine used to call it getting the reflectors out. I literally wear shorts all year round even if it isn't warranted.

I work predominately in a freezer/chiller warehouse, I wear shorts all year round....and I'm from Tassie. You sound like my kinda Uncle Tone.

I work predominately in a freezer/chiller warehouse, I wear shorts all year round....and I'm from Tassie. You sound like my kinda Uncle Tone.

How ******* good are shorts!

Well guys, although a long way behind you, I believe that I just may have ticked over my highest SFA score.
Counting this one it has been a slow & steady 54 with a few more to come. Can the Grav man reach the dizzy heights of 60. Stay tuned to this thread & watch it all unfold. :musicnotes::musicalnote::musicalscore: (drama music)

IMG_4326.GIF

Well guys, although a long way behind you, I believe that I just may have ticked over my highest SFA score.
Counting this one it has been a slow & steady 54 with a few more to come. Can the Grav man reach the dizzy heights of 60. Stay tuned to this thread & watch it all unfold. :musicnotes::musicalnote::musicalscore: (drama music)

View attachment 428467

It has been a really patient 50 and you have held up an end for some of the more prolific batsmen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back