News Police probe tiger over topless photo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're important but not every day important. I'm personally sick of the debate. People have already got their views and I doubt any will change them due to anything that the ABC says.
Take that up with the poster who said it.

They're important but not every day important. I'm personally sick of the debate. People have already got their views and I doubt any will change them due to anything that the ABC says.
Since we have copped a hammering by the Hun I have stopped reading their "news". The Abc is way more objective and far less sensational...no paywall to get around either!

The girls complaint to the police was actually to his mates that put it on social media. The richmond player is in the clear.

If correct, does the Herald Scum, Robbo and that 'writer' from the Age who called the player a ,s**t bloke, all apologise? Doubt it

SEN Troy McClure suggesting The club should come out with a statement...or suspend the player
Both Lyon and Sheehan laughed at him asking why? Cops are still investigating

For some things, sure, but for something like this it makes no sense.

"Richmond player in trouble for sharing nude photo that girl didnt want others to see"
"Heres the photo, censored, but now you know about it and some will go search for it" Leading to way, way ,way more people knowing about the photo that they would have otherwise.

Yeah Tig, agree entirely. Remember a few years back when Ben Cousins flipped the bird at a camera in the changerooms? Nobody would've ever seen that footage, nor been given the opportunity to be offended and show outrage had Channel 7 not actually aired the otherwise irrelevant footage. Everybody's lives would've proceeded as normal without ever needing to know it actually existed. Instead Channel 7 created a controversy from nothing and from where there was never any need for it - the prototype sensationalist "journalism".

Yeah Tig, agree entirely. Remember a few years back when Ben Cousins flipped the bird at a camera in the changerooms? Nobody would've ever seen that footage, nor been given the opportunity to be offended and show outrage had Channel 7 not actually aired the otherwise irrelevant footage. Everybody's lives would've proceeded as normal without ever needing to know it actually existed. Instead Channel 7 created a controversy from nothing and from where there was never any need for it - the prototype sensationalist "journalism".

In fairness mate .... it's live. Not a lot you can do when you are going live and someone flips the bird or swears ... you can't erase it. It's live!

If correct, does the Herald Scum, Robbo and that 'writer' from the Age who called the player a ,s**t bloke, all apologise? Doubt it

SEN Troy McClure suggesting The club should come out with a statement...or suspend the player
Both Lyon and Sheehan laughed at him asking why? Cops are still investigating
upload_2017-10-16_11-7-16.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im hearing from a pretty good source close to the club that it was caddy. Im not being definitive on this, just passing what i heard.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Im hearing from a pretty good source close to the club that it was caddy. Im not being definitive on this, just passing what i heard.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So now that Broad has been hung out to dry we can do the same to Caddy......fmd wait till the end of the saga, it may have been the one armed man,

tuned out once a clementine ford article was posted. that's when you know its gone downhill

The one-sided 'trial by media' reportage without any regard for due process is laughable.

It is laughable because many reporters have taken this moral high ground without having all the facts at their disposal.

Trial-by-Media.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back