List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL is really becoming more and more a state of origin , really got to nail our academy going forward.
We could have superstars playing afl from Qld. You would never know those because they are playing Rugby Union / Rugby League.
The best thing that's happened to us is our academies.

Isaac Heeney wouldn't have been playing Aussie Rules if it wasn't for the Swans academy.

We could have superstars playing afl from Qld. You would never know those because they are playing Rugby Union / Rugby League.
The best thing that's happened to us is our academies.

Isaac Heeney wouldn't have been playing Aussie Rules if it wasn't for the Swans academy.
And the fact Union is rapidly dying.

I’d take a breath and wait the 12months if Freo are determined to hold him to his contract.
Don’t go crazy. Next year is a development year anyway.

Brandon Ahchee last year nominates us..
This year west coast.
This year Weller nominates us.. next year Lions? :/

I’d take a breath and wait the 12months if Freo are determined to hold him to his contract.
Don’t go crazy. Next year is a development year anyway.
Freo have been in our shoes before with this type of situation matching McCarthy.
Hopefully freo remember what it was like on their end and trade weller for a good deal this year compared to losing him on the cheap next year.

Stewart Crameri? Thoughts
I'd take the Crameri who played for Essendon 3 years ago.. he would be perfect for our team.. can cover kpf if we have injuries, can play 3rd tall, provides a big body and experience.. takes a good defender.. and if he isn't kicking a couple of snags, its probably because Wright/Lynch or Martin are getting off the chain...
However he has played bugger all lately so who knows what he can provide now!

Freo have been in our shoes before with this type of situation matching McCarthy.
Hopefully freo remember what it was like on their end and trade weller for a good deal this year compared to losing him on the cheap next year.
Freo doing exact same thing with Wilson who has a year left , trade will be done.

So I'm assuming the Weller trade would be something like this
Suns In: Weller Out: Matera, pick 24 or 26
GWS In: pick 24 or 26 Out: Wilson
Freo In: Wilson and Matera Out: Weller

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I'm assuming the Weller trade would be something like this
Suns In: Weller Out: Matera, pick 24 or 26
GWS In: pick 24 or 26 Out: Wilson
Freo In: Wilson and Matera Out: Weller
Thats overs in my opinion.. Equates to Weller being around pick 9

How dare Fremantle hold him to ransom.If he wants to come home let him. What a scum club. Who doesn't let their players go where they are gonna be happy? Wont somebody think of the children!!!?!?!?

I can imagine the Freo supporters were rubbing their hands together to get Wilson in and now the tables have turned they want twice as much for pretty much what amounts to the same player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back