Bluemour Discussion Thread VII (cont. in pt VIII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should set up a brief test to apply for Carlton-supporting status on BigFooty.

Question #1: When does Gibbs' contract expire?

Pre-requisite knowledge for all discussions!

Is Hendo a free agent?

#oldschool

Know your intentions were harmless Ferris, but as someone who has battled mental health problems for many years I'm not sure that it's an appropriate subject to make light of, and perhaps it's pertinent to use this opportunity to educate - so can I say please everyone, talk to someone, whether that be a friend, colleague, family member or even PM me if you have no one else, as soon as you have any thoughts of a megatrade occuring.

You really should pay more attention.
They're looking to trade up if possible, they're also looking at trading down if it's favourable. They've said pretty much everything in that regard so far.
There are quotes for both. They are keen to trade up into the top 3 if possible, but are otherwise entertaining shuffling pick 8 off for more picks.

Every outlet has stated their stance on trading up all trade period, because it came from them. I doubt they've changed their stance, they've just got no takers.

Crows want Zorko in a Cameron deal, surely Lions don't budge on him, gives us less bargaining power with Gibbs.
Even if that did happen, Gibbs is an entirely different kind of midfielder, and Zorko is just more of what they already have.

Who did Goddard support as a kid?
not sure but he's here somewhere.........

crowd-of-people-pointing-and-shouting-in-stadium-picture-id92632844

There are quotes for both. They are keen to trade up into the top 3 if possible, but are otherwise entertaining shuffling pick 8 off for more picks.

Every outlet has stated their stance on trading up all trade period, because it came from them. I doubt they've changed their stance, they've just got no takers.

Even if that did happen, Gibbs is an entirely different kind of midfielder, and Zorko is just more of what they already have.

Do they have a speedy line-breaking mid that wins a decent amount of contested ball and kicks goals?

Adelaide's midfielders are one-paced and don't hit the scoreboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over on the Adelaide board they've all blinked.

Pick 10 is now definitely on the table, and some are even suggesting that 2 x 1sts (or 16 and Cameron) is actually pretty fair. They want to keep 10 for a swipe at Fogarty.

Warning to posters. They're still really touchy over there. Post in their thread at your own risk.

Agreed but dont complain when we only 7 games for the next few seasons

We all inveriably spout revisionist history but I would never dare say one bad word about SoS trading Gibbs for 10 & 16.

I was happy with just receiving 10. For Adelaide to include another first rounder makes it unbelievable. Which is why I think it won’t happen..

Hey guys I've been at work all day. Can someone fill me in on all this Cameron talk + why 2 first rounders for Gibbs is now a "strong possibility"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back