• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we please play a 2nd season of this? I’m convinced I’ll be able to sneak a playoff spot with this season under my belt haha.
if you win most of the final games and get a little help you could make a wild card.

If I miss out by 1 game, I’m not talking to GG for at least a week :mad::'(
If its that close heading into week 17. Blacky or I might fix some results to try and get you into the playoffs.

If you play Blacky week 17 and he has a top 2 seed tied up he might throw the game to get another human into playoffs. would be cool if you get in an play GG.exe in the Wild Card game for revenge

no Fournette or Mixon on the injury reports.

Why couldnt Jatz or me get lucky and have players get long injuries that end up not existing.
Mate I lost Ramsey for 6 weeks because the game against GG didn’t register properly and played the first month with Barkley

Mate I lost Ramsey for 6 weeks because the game against GG didn’t register properly and played the first month with Barkley
most of us have had s**t injuries. except GG and LA. dont know about Carolina or Tampa either.

GG - restart gate, murdering players, editing players... the commissioner/s need to come down hard on him
Don't forget #DelayOfGameGate **
I have no more draft picks for the Commishes to take from me ;)

** note -- true i didnt know, can see first 2 pt attempt on that final play chose all short hitch routes. The next 2 pt attempt, I thought i'd be 10 yards out and chose medium crossing routes. Had to hot route when the bug put me on the 2. Im many things, but not a cheat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants user said a long time ago, week 2, he wanted out, selling madden to play NBA or FIFA instead. Shouldve been booted ages ago.
then he said he was back and wasnt trading in Madden. but never came back.

then he said he was back and wasnt trading in Madden. but never came back.
actions speak louder than words.
ten weeks gone by and he has not once logged into the franchise, done anything there.
nothing against him personally, everyone is free to do as they please, no anger.....just shouldve been booted.

GG - restart gate, murdering players, editing players... the commissioner/s need to come down hard on him
Ban his qb for 4 games for not proving him guilty, but the media bringing the game into disrepute

00Stinger - what's your availability like this week?
From Wednesday on I'm effectively available 24/7
Monday/Tuesday? Maybe 1am eastern I can do, but other than that, yeah, wait till wednesday
What about tonight, say about 8pm Melbourne time?

Haha really? Didn't think that would happen. I did user pick the 2 (3) INT's - was pretty happy with that!
He also got a clutch sack in the 4th Q, when GG went 3 and out.

Boooooooooom! Just beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh, in the rain. 14-6 in the end.

Playing in the rain sucks. Caff ran for 107 yards off 15 attempts - but also had 2 fumbles (presumably because of the wet). Standard Mariota interception, although it was a tipped pass rather than a bad read.

Had a 15 play, 7 min drive in the 3rd/4th quarters which essentially killed the game. Very happy to get the W.

Back