Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 12: Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Father takes his son fishing one day. They're sitting in the boat, waiting for a nibble, when the son pipes up, "Dad - why are boats able to float in the water?"

His father thinks for a moment, then says, "Actually son: I'm not sure."

Then the boy says, "Dad - how come fish can breathe under water?"

Puzzled, the man ponders for a moment, and then shrugs his shoulders. "Sorry son - you got me again. I have no idea."

Then the little boy says, "Dad - why is the sky blue?"

Once again, his father has a blank look on his face. "That's the hat trick, son: I have no idea."

The little boy looks at his father and says, "Dad - you don't mind me asking you all these questions, do you?"

The man just smiles at his boy and says, "Of course not son - if you don't ask questions, you'll never learn anything."

Father takes his son fishing one day. They're sitting in the boat, waiting for a nibble, when the son pipes up, "Dad - why are boats able to float in the water?"

His father thinks for a moment, then says, "Actually son: I'm not sure."

Then the boy says, "Dad - how come fish can breathe under water?"

Puzzled, the man ponders for a moment, and then shrugs his shoulders. "Sorry son - you got me again. I have no idea."

Then the little boy says, "Dad - why is the sky blue?"

Once again, his father has a blank look on his face. "That's the hat trick, son: I have no idea."

The little boy looks at his father and says, "Dad - you don't mind me asking you all these questions, do you?"

The man just smiles at his boy and says, "Of course not son - if you don't ask questions, you'll never learn anything."
I wasted 10 seconds of my life on that :mad:

Evening Swampies and Warriors, what's happening on this day?
AB shocking the masses at Sin City with his dance moves.
images

Don't tell me he bloody dabbed again :eek:

#dabgate2
#sackantbear
He's out of control. What AB didn't declare was the Gold Coast wasn't the only place he terrorized.

He stopped by Washington to see his old mate Trumpy
upload_2017-10-18_22-22-56.jpeg

A quick visit to the Palace
images

Not even the Pope was safe in the Vatican City
images

But I draw the limit at primary school kids
images

#sackantbear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's out of control. What AB didn't declare was the Gold Coast wasn't the only place he terrorized.

He stopped by Washington to see his old mate Trumpy
View attachment 429743

A quick visit to the Palace
images

Not even the Pope was safe in the Vatican City
images

But I draw the limit at primary school kids
images

#sackantbear

He's broken one of the sacred commandments of the Swamprats

Thou shalt not dab

Hey Butler, remember how much s**t you gave Millky for his use of the word 'parma', consumption of light beer, and love of wrestling?

How does Ant Bear's love of dabbing, Nickelback and use of internet explorer compare?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back