Photo with the cup

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole off centre ‘RICHMOND’ thing is gonna piss me off. Hope the players use it as inspiration to get another one so we can get it done right.
They should just whack a couple of exclamation marks in. It’d look classy and problem solved.

RICHMOND!!

Since no one cared about my post last night

Big footy exclusive

Anyone who wants to get up close to the 2017 PREMIERSHIP CUP can see it from 5.15pm at Lois Twohig Reserve, Dandenong North (Carlton Rd) on WEDNESDAY 18th.

Take pictures with it during the T20 match between Springvale and North Dandenong.

Since no one cared about my post last night

Big footy exclusive

Anyone who wants to get up close to the 2017 PREMIERSHIP CUP can see it from 5.15pm at Lois Twohig Reserve, Dandenong North (Carlton Rd) on WEDNESDAY 18th.

Take pictures with it during the T20 match between Springvale and North Dandenong.
Thats fantastic.....but unattainable.

Thats fantastic.....but unattainable.

For those of us who don't live miles away it's alright

I would really like to know how the north dandy CC managed it though when the members can't even get a shot

The whole off centre ‘RICHMOND’ thing is gonna piss me off. Hope the players use it as inspiration to get another one so we can get it done right.

Now it's annoying my OCD.

texwalker1000.jpg
1506760256288.jpg
428339_5cc3a3ab1a1deae6d46d164abb7f4ee8.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s great news RFC_Official!

If it’s not too much trouble could you have the premiership cup on a raised platform?

And if it’s not too much trouble could I be standing on the platform too?

And if it’s not too much trouble could the platform be on the MCG turf?

And if it’s not too much trouble could I be holding one handle of the cup while Cotch holds the other handle?

And if it’s not too much trouble could Richo be standing off to one side, smiling up at both of us?

And if it’s not too much trouble could you have 100021 people in the stands behind us?

And if it’s not too much trouble could a few of the people be Adelaide supporters (yeah I know, but I’m going for a realistic look here....)!

Thanks RFC_Official, and sorry for any unintended inconvenience.

send me a picture of your head and i'll photoshop it on dimmas head....job done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back