Player Watch Darcy Guttridge

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Welcome aboard, may your time at Collingwood be littered with premiership medallions.

Yet another great pick up, gotta love the HOT PIES! Offsets some of the leadership we've lost this off-season.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can a player be suspended in a practice match? Grundy got 3 weeks down to 2 for a similarly aggressive tackle.

Bad seeing injuries especially given the short season.

Can a player be suspended in a practice match? Grundy got 3 weeks down to 2 for a similarly aggressive tackle.

Bad seeing injuries especially given the short season.

But she does not play for Collingwood;)

I say there should be

Why did it take so long for her Debut this Season?

She was just about our Best Player Tonight

Injured I believe.

She was our second draft pick in her draft year behind Malloy so has always been super highly rated ... but she did an ACL so she was out for all of last year.

Injured I believe.

She was our second draft pick in her draft year behind Malloy so has always been super highly rated ... but she did an ACL so she was out for all of last year.

I thought she been fit at Season Start. Guess she was not Quite 100% Cleared then

Back