Heathcote District FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there u go old mate. Good on him after being arseholed at Newbridge
Interesting appointment. Fords have a foot out the door and they sign a coach they didn't rate highly enough to stay playing under previously.. Few departures and would think kelm and millsy will take a nice piece of pie on return

Interesting appointment. Fords have a foot out the door and they sign a coach they didn't rate highly enough to stay playing under previously.. Few departures and would think kelm and millsy will take a nice piece of pie on return

I'm sure North would have canvassed the thoughts of the Ford brothers given they have played under him. Matt Dillon is not the reason the Fords left newbridge is my understanding

I'm sure North would have canvassed the thoughts of the Ford brothers given they have played under him. Matt Dillon is not the reason the Fords left newbridge is my understanding
Well it wasn't cash that's for sure. If you believed the coach had the club heading in the right direction you'd stay.. those two in that team this year, newbridge may have won it

Can the last person to leave North make sure they turn the lights off.........I know its all talk but pretty big exodus if half right.
Heard Ford Bros were going back to Newbridge but then knocked on the head.....could it still be happening?

Someone just turned the light back on GG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I

I'd imagine they rang him, not the other way around. And what quality footballer doesn't shop themselves around these days.

Grints was saying he had signed dougie a month and a half ago but I believe dougie is still telling clubs he has not signed anywhere.

Not sure if you're joking or not but he's a heathcote junior. Came on leaps and bounds in the last 3 years. Played the last couple of years for NT Thunder. Incredible athlete

Not joking. Have not heard of him but sounds like he will be great for them. Kelm and Strange will form a pretty potent combo at the Zoo tho

Not joking. Have not heard of him but sounds like he will be great for them. Kelm and Strange will form a pretty potent combo at the Zoo tho
Heathcote also picked up Damien King who played in their 09 Gf. Still only be about 28 as well. In saying that Kelm and strange are still a long way ahead I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back