Recommitted Anthony Miles [re-signed until 2018]

Remove this Banner Ad

48 for Miles? Being that it's the last day of trade and no one has put their hand up yet. Is this enough to make it happen? The pick is almost useless to Richmond in such a crappy draft, but it means Miles gets another shot at AFL level in a club with a developing midfield.

48 for Miles? Being that it's the last day of trade and no one has put their hand up yet. Is this enough to make it happen? The pick is almost useless to Richmond in such a crappy draft, but it means Miles gets another shot at AFL level in a club with a developing midfield.
Yeah, I'd do it. However I don't think we're getting him

Collingwood should be having a look, we need more blue collar mids.

Yeah, I'd do it. However I don't think we're getting him
Has been said all week he's eager to get something happening, however is fully aware that other clubs have higher priority negotiations to work out first. And after that they will look at the currency in their hands for guys like Miles. I think he will move on, only question is to where. I would love to have him.... monster inside mid although questionable defensively and on disposal by foot. That said, we already have plenty of outside. He's well worth it as a cost free project.

Apparently gone to Cats with Richmond's 3rd this year for the Cats 3rd next year?

Can't see confirmation anywhere, only that we've swapped picks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Free agent unless he signs for one year.

If he's got a contract offer from Richmond on the table (which I remember reading somewhere that he did) he won't become a free agent and would have to go through the draft. If Richmond (potentially with his agreement) removes the contract offer and delists him instead, then he becomes a free agent.

If he's got a contract offer from Richmond on the table (which I remember reading somewhere that he did) he won't become a free agent and would have to go through the draft. If Richmond (potentially with his agreement) removes the contract offer and delists him instead, then he becomes a free agent.
As a delisted free agent he would surely get picked up. Richmond would be nice to allow that to happen.

And most were saying Richmond would be happy to let him go to any club he wanted for around #50 ish just to get him where he needs to be.

Wasnt Hartung going to get you guys a 2nd round pick ?

MOST Tigers supporters said he was the second coming of christ of inside midfielders.

Lol. At Hartung sledge. He is a very very average footballer. Just like Miles. WTF has that got to do with the price of fish in China.

And most were saying Richmond would be happy to let him go to any club he wanted for around #50 ish just to get him where he needs to be.

Wasnt Hartung going to get you guys a 2nd round pick ?

I have no doubt you would have had he chosen a club. Probable that he chose to stay being only 1 midfield injury out of the side you'd think, but had he chosen a club you guys wouldn't have had much choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back