Draft Profile Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

Indirectly you did ;)
Not really. I don't think he's a flat track bully, anyone who watches his games can tell he makes a contribution against top sides. But he's not dominant against them yet in the same way that he is against low ranked sides and interstate sides at Etihad, and it's inflating perception of him. This week is huge for Jake. If he can put in a big performance and continue from there he'll go to the next level. At this stage though he's still achieving well under potential, which in itself is scary.

Here's hoping my prediction from 2012 is right.
Best of luck with that, but I think he's barely in the top 10 of that year so far. Coming from a long way back if he's going to mach the consistency of the other players from his draft.

Best of luck with that, but I think he's barely in the top 10 of that year so far. Coming from a long way back if he's going to mach the consistency of the other players from his draft.
Stringer is finally out of the rat pack that included libba&Dal. He will fulfill his potential and become a bomber great.

Stringer is finally out of the rat pack that included libba&Dal. He will fulfill his potential and become a bomber great.
I know right. Have to feel for him after so many years being led astray by those two.

Mainly libba the ring leader. He is untouchable at the doggies.
Incorrect - Libba had a similar post-season interview to Jake, Libba agreed to cut his holiday short by two weeks and start pre-season two weeks early as penance.
Libba is a work hard / play hard type, as is Dahl. Stringer gets the chop as he's a play hard / work minimum type.
His best is virtually unbeatable so if Stringer ever gets his head right he will be a superstar.

Jake stringer but down his planned tripped to LA 1 week to get a head start on pre season training. Like I mentioned many times, he will get himself right now that he is away from the rat pack that includes Libba(ring leader) and Dal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake stringer but down his planned tripped to LA 1 week to get a head start on pre season training. Like I mentioned many times, he will get himself right now that he is away from the rat pack that includes Libba(ring leader) and Dal.

Saying something ad nauseum doesn't make it magically come true.

Stop talking s**t old mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back