Bumped Ablett signs with Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order for your hero to be pure are you running about calling everyone a liar now?

You are now saying McKenna is going about telling absolute whoppers.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, RegHickeyStand, I hear that Jimmy Bartel is being chased by GWS. When are you going to start your posts bagging Jimmy, calling him selfish, saying that he was over-rated and had no influence in any of our flags and other delusional claptrap that you went on with with Ablett last year?

All the while, I wait for you to turn a blind eye to "Bomber" going to Essendon, and saying that his disloyalty is okay, because he, not the players, was solely responsible for the 2007 and 2009 flags.

You all call Ablett-"Judas", but according to the Bible, Judas had regret about selling out Jesus, and tried to give his thirty silver coins back. When they didn't accept it, he hung himself out of guilt.

So, if Ablett is "Judas", maybe down the track he will have second thoughts, and want to get out of his contract with GC. I just hope for a different ending, not with him "hanging himself" but more being welcomed back to Geelong like a prodigal son.
I give it 7 years tops. He’ll be back. Along with that young upstart from the Crows. What’s his name, Patrick Dinglefield?

Re: Gazza Gone - Judas

Oh well, if its true I hope he fails miserably at his new club.
To walk out on the team that has made him in its time of need is piss weak and because of this he will find it hard to be welcomed back to the cattery.

Some sort of fantastic "leadership" qualities - shows why Selwood has always been mentioned before Ablett for the Geelong captancy!!

Glad I didnt fork out money for Ablett signed jerseys - f*&king dog!!
He's since been welcomed back and you can now buy those jerseys.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, RegHickeyStand, I hear that Jimmy Bartel is being chased by GWS. When are you going to start your posts bagging Jimmy, calling him selfish, saying that he was over-rated and had no influence in any of our flags and other delusional claptrap that you went on with with Ablett last year?

All the while, I wait for you to turn a blind eye to "Bomber" going to Essendon, and saying that his disloyalty is okay, because he, not the players, was solely responsible for the 2007 and 2009 flags.
Hardy Har Har.

Jimmy wants to play for Geelong again. Finished his triple premiership, Brownlow medal winning, Norm Smith career at the Cats, and wants to help again *wipes tear from eye*.

So how do you like those apples, d_henderson1810?

Re: Gazza Gone - Judas

Shows how much of a leader he is. Poor management, poor decision making and no idea of strategic decision making.

He is never welcome back at Geelong whilst I am alive. I can't wait for him to return to KP.
So how do you feel now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ablett and Thompson leaving, with the pundits writing us off put a rocket up a proud but stale group acting as a catalyst for the 2011 flag.
Yep. Maybe it didn't cost us a premiership but in fact was the spur for us to grab one.

Scarlett being the competitive beast he is probably thinks we had two more flags on our horizon and maybe he was right.

I simply remember sitting in the stands watching Collingwood rip us apart in the 2010 PF as GAJ strutted his stuff and thinking "well we got 2 flags which I thought I'd never see so we should be thankful for that."

Last edited:
I give it 7 years tops. He’ll be back. Along with that young upstart from the Crows. What’s his name, Patrick Dinglefield?
Quality bump areas Greg.

We won the premiership that year. Pretty exciting. Unfortunately Wells blew our picks
Pretty good draft in 10' too, could of had Darling and Parker amongst others.... Oh well.

Just looking at Hird makes me even more sad. Hird is a true champion of Essendon; that is someone who truly loves their club.

With the beauty of hindsight this is quite funny.:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who said that HE approached them?

Is Hendo the original account of GC26?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back