Photo with the cup

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s great news RFC_Official!

If it’s not too much trouble could you have the premiership cup on a raised platform?

And if it’s not too much trouble could I be standing on the platform too?

And if it’s not too much trouble could the platform be on the MCG turf?

And if it’s not too much trouble could I be holding one handle of the cup while Cotch holds the other handle?

And if it’s not too much trouble could Richo be standing off to one side, smiling up at both of us?

And if it’s not too much trouble could you have 100021 people in the stands behind us?

And if it’s not too much trouble could a few of the people be Adelaide supporters (yeah I know, but I’m going for a realistic look here....)!

Thanks RFC_Official, and sorry for any unintended inconvenience.
Ah, this made me laugh

Why should anyone be able t touch it?
Somethings should be reserved for the playing group and coaches and officials, who did the actual hard yards.
F*** me, next half you will want an AFL grand final participation certificate to - as we feel need to do these days - make everyone feel equal.
Some bozo would likely drop it if left to handle it!
Next!

Why should anyone be able t touch it?
Somethings should be reserved for the playing group and coaches and officials, who did the actual hard yards.
F*** me, next half you will want an AFL grand final participation certificate to - as we feel need to do these days - make everyone feel equal.
Some bozo would likely drop it if left to handle it!
Next!
pretty sure most clubs let supporters hold the cup, geez even if they made people pay to do it. Why shouldn't members who have supported and put their hard earned into the club over the years be able to touch the thing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can't hold the cup? Lol.... First they charge through the arse for premiership merchandise on their site and now we can't build the cup? ******* lame

I should have stormed the rope and ran off with it , lol , they had like 4 security in the place , security everywhere even in the Merch store . Wtf

I should have stormed the rope and ran off with it , lol , they had like 4 security in the place , security everywhere even in the Merch store . Wtf
I know for a fact Hawthorn let people hold the cup. This has pretty s**t by the club tbh....

my company deals with hawthorn and they brought the cups(3) in to work a few years ago and anyone who wanted to hold them and take pics could. Its not that hard. The cup belongs to all of us!

Mate there was hardly anyone there lining up when I went, would have taken an extra 5 secs to let people hold the cup and get a photo etc .

I know for a fact Hawthorn let people hold the cup. This has pretty s**t by the club tbh....
When you've won 10 in 35 years I guess you become a little relaxed..... probably hoping someone does a runner with it. Save costs on that cabinet extension. Pet/Tassie memberships are not high yield!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back