2017/18 offseason - player & coaching movement and other discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

molloy or huntington at pick 3? conti or guthridge pick 9, 13? 20? 21 hopefully ash brazil...need another defender with 13 or 20!
I reckon Molloy will be our pick. I think talking to her, without giving anything away, she's the one that we'd take if available. But if Dogs take her, Huntington is the next target. Conti will be the Dogs' pick, so won't be there at nine. I think with pick Guthridge if the Dees don't. Probably Bridie Kennedy in there too, she's a really tall defender/ruck. Pretty poor kick, but she's only new to the game. Good tank and speed, so has plenty to work with.

In a friend's car this morning and the radio was on SEN.

Caller rang in complaining about 'the transvestite' (Hannah) wanting to play AFLW. I immediately had a mental picture and couldn't see it.

He was corrected, 'do you mean transgender'? Strange callers on radio.
The AFL's problem is pretty clear from a physical point of view, a separate league is probably the best solution

57094-full.jpg

The AFL's problem is pretty clear from a physical point of view, a separate league is probably the best solution

57094-full.jpg
Imagine Mumford (197cm/105kg) tackling Daniel (168cm/71kg)? It happens, although I don't really have an opinion as yet as don't know enough to make a comment or post a picture but really can't see the difference.

Think the IOC have got it right, checks testosterone levels.

Imagine Mumford (197cm/105kg) tackling Daniel (168cm/71kg)? It happens, although I don't really have an opinion as yet as don't know enough to make a comment or post a picture but really can't see the difference.

Think the IOC have got it right, checks testosterone levels.

Daniel has more muscle mass and less fat than women and developed that way from birth thanks to a cocktail of chemicals that were specifically designed over millenia to produce a hunter (not a nurturer), turning off this hormone or that one doesn't wipe out all that development, the physical concerns are very real and I doubt the women of the AFL see it any differently privately

Last edited:
Anyone know the training timetable for November?

I cant see anything on the web

Ash Brazill said in a recent interview that AFLW training starts at 6pm, but I don’t think she mentioned the days ...

... sorry that’s not much help.

Last edited:
Ash Brazil said in a recent interview that AFLW training starts at 6pm, but I don’t think she mentioned the days ...

... sorry that’s not much help.

I dare say the club will give that info out.

Though they seem to Train mostly on Monday,Wednesday and Friday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back