Rumour Dees shopping around Hogan

Remove this Banner Ad

They have the same manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers. Interesting, that isnt a reason for them to hang out or be friends (although of course they could be somehow) but does make it very easy to arrange a meeting quietly between them. Although youd argue if they wanted it quiet you wouldnt have it at a pub

amp.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/afl-trade-period-2017-melbournes-jesse-hogan-meets-with-fremantles-nat-fyfe-in-wa/news-story/ac94ca71ee59ea531115d35f835d267e

Jay has been reading bigfooty again for his scoops

Reading between the lines, Melbourne think Hogan is not mentally cut out for a consistent career at his best for whatever reason.

It's so rare to hear so many rumours about a club wanting to trade a gun young KPF that's doing well.
I am told there were concerns in 2016 about the off field behaviour of Hogan, Watts and Gawn. Interesting that one is being openly shopped, another may potentially be on the outer also. While i'd be surprised if Melbourne traded Hogan, Fremantle is becoming a magnet for Perth boys with some off field issues (Bennell, Hill, McCarthy). West Coast, perhaps due to their history with off field issues, seem to be more guarded.

I am told there were concerns in 2016 about the off field behaviour of Hogan, Watts and Gawn. Interesting that one is being openly shopped, another may potentially be on the outer also. While i'd be surprised if Melbourne traded Hogan, Fremantle is becoming a magnet for Perth boys with some off field issues (Bennell, Hill, McCarthy). West Coast, perhaps due to their history with off field issues, seem to be more guarded.

Yep bad boys club.
Surprised we didn't look at Hodge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back