Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh well what you lack in ability you'll make up for it in fitness;):eek:

Very correct there swoop, I may not be the sharpest player but I'll certainly be the fittest Iv been in years , but I'll be going there just to have a look and see who actually turns up and not do any running what so ever.

Very correct there swoop, I may not be the sharpest player but I'll certainly be the fittest Iv been in years , but I'll be going there just to have a look and see who actually turns up and not do any running what so ever.
I hope it all goes well airball One thing for sure there are a few at ardy that are not going sit back and watch the club fold !!

According to there Facebook coach Fred Andronaco for 2nds and Michael Mott for 3rds same as this year
So foxtrot what do you think about the three appointments as coach's for the year are they good ones or bad ones you always got comment on what the bats do wrong or good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So foxtrot what do you think about the three appointments as coach's for the year are they good ones or bad ones you always got comment on what the bats do wrong or good
Very good appointments which will continue to stabilise the good work been done there

This years Grand Final best on ground medallist Kyle Winter-Irving looks set to return to GV footy either with Tatura or Seymour. Will leave a hole with the retired Rattray as well
VT also looking to add to their list with a few Euroa boys keen to jump across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back