SEASON 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have it on probably the best authority you can have that Polkinghorne will be playing at Mooroolbark next year

LOL at Powelltown appointing Mario Bandera as head coach.
They obviously don't have google at their club otherwise they would of known his past.
Bloke is a psychopath. I promise and I mean promise he will be sacked before the last round

LOL at Powelltown appointing Mario Bandera as head coach.
They obviously don't have google at their club otherwise they would of known his past.
Bloke is a psychopath. I promise and I mean promise he will be sacked before the last round

I went out there to watch a game a few years ago and to my surprise they had no phone reception out there so maybe you are correct in them having no internet.

Do you have abit more information on him?

Has been involved in several NFL clubs. If u can find one person from any of those clubs that would say something nice about him I would be surprised. Belittles players, screams at opposition players and pots them during games. Good luck to Powelltown. You will seriously need it.

He is a good coach when it comes to tactics. But lacks every other quality a coach needs.

I went out there to watch a game a few years ago and to my surprise they had no phone reception out there so maybe you are correct in them having no internet.

Do you have abit more information on him?
They got reception this year haha

Has been involved in several NFL clubs. If u can find one person from any of those clubs that would say something nice about him I would be surprised. Belittles players, screams at opposition players and pots them during games. Good luck to Powelltown. You will seriously need it.

He is a good coach when it comes to tactics. But lacks every other quality a coach needs.
Agree with everything but Tactics are extremely overrated. People just think that because he hands out massive reports after games full of giberish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wandin have been busy to go along with the signing of gun forward Justin Van Unen they have also secured gun midfielder Rohan Heasley from Mt Eliza, the 2013 league best & fairest in the Peninsula League.

Also from Mt Eliza Sam Wettenhall and Dave Barton

Does that ban make him ineligible to coach the start of the year?
Based on my math it would have expired late in the season just gone but wondering if someone knows definitively

Healesville signed contracted lillydale player Bryce batty. If they can negotiate a way out of his contract it will be a good signing for the bloods.

Bloody good player, be a shame to lose him

Had he allready signed with Lilydale ?

Super Quiet

Any player movements?

Simon Gordon retired at Hville
Looking at the various Facebook postings for the Div 1 clubs doesn't reveal too much at this stage but there is a bit of news that clubs are releasing publicly. I will do this over 2 posts due to file size limitations.

At Belgrave they have some unnamed new players and will play in a newly designed guernsey next year
upload_2017-11-20_18-10-35.png

Emerald have signed Vermont ruckman Jacob Castricum and have nearly 60 players turn up for pre-season which looks promising.
upload_2017-11-20_18-23-48.png

Healesville have announced coaches and have been holding a monster raffle which has been going well on all accounts other than having a battle with the weather. Not much else mentioned yet but expect them to be up there again somewhere.
upload_2017-11-20_18-35-31.png

Warby welcome back big Vin Muccitelli who has tasted success in our comp before with the Burras and also had stints at Upwey and Monbulk so will know what to expect. They have also signed several recruits so it looks like the committee has been hard at work up the highway.
upload_2017-11-20_18-40-46.png

Its fairly low key at Woori (officially anyhow) but if they maintain their list and get injured players back again will be hard to knock off as they look for a little revenge.
upload_2017-11-20_18-44-32.png :

Super Quiet

Any player movements?

Simon Gordon retired at Hville
More Facebook postings from Div 1 clubs

Whenever Wandin lose a player they invariably find some decent replacements.
upload_2017-11-20_22-35-15.png
upload_2017-11-20_22-34-38.png

Mt.Evelyn have a closed group so their information will remain inhouse for the time being

Upwey-Tecoma have an abundance of local players re-committing and returning along with their new facility opening. Their only problem will be where to park the cars.
upload_2017-11-20_22-45-9.png

Monbulk are looking to bolster their spine judging by the profile of their recruits and a vigorous pre-season is mapped out.
upload_2017-11-21_9-57-16.png
upload_2017-11-21_10-1-10.png

And finally the premiers Olinda Ferny Creek are just going about it quietly. Assuming they don't lose anyone then why tinker with what isn't broken. They are doing work on the old golf course for a junior ground - now they just need some juniors. The former 8th, 9th, 17th and 18th holes, which were amongst the best on the scenic course, will disappear in the $4.72M development to complement their new rooms.
upload_2017-11-20_23-8-54.png

Last edited:
More Facebook postings from Div 1 clubs

Whenever Wandin lose a player they invariably find some decent replacements.
View attachment 438797
View attachment 438796

Mt.Evelyn have a closed group so their information will remain inhouse for the time being

Upwey-Tecoma have an abundance of local players re-committing and returning along with their new facility opening. Their only problem will be where to park the cars.
View attachment 438799

Monbulk are looking to bolster their spine judging by the profile of their recruits and a vigorous pre-season is mapped out.
View attachment 438897
View attachment 438902

And finally the premiers Olinda Ferny Creek are just going about it quietly. Assuming they don't lose anyone then why tinker with what isn't broken. They are doing work on the old golf course for a junior ground - now they just need some juniors. The former 8th, 9th, 17th and 18th holes, which were amongst the best on the scenic course, will disappear in the $4.72M development to complement their new rooms.
View attachment 438811

No problem parking at Upwey!!!! - the old building is coming down and so is the Portable visitors rooms - so will be same as was there previously, and with the proposed school redevelopment there will be another 60 or so - a vast improvement.

Rooms looking great

This weeks Leader said it was a done deal, also bringing his mate Marcus 'Wombat' Kenny with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back