Remove this Banner Ad

Sammo360

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Sydney
DL4EHEmX0AADHca.jpg
Zimbabwe Test squad:
Graeme Cremer(c), Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Chamu Chibhabha, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor, Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams, Malcolm Waller, Peter Moor, Regis Chakabva, Michael Chinouya, Chris Mpofu, Kyle Jarvis, Tendai Chisoro, Nyasha Mayavo

West Indies Test squad:
Jason Holder(c), Kraigg Brathwaite, Devendra Bishoo, Jermaine Blackwood, Roston Chase, Miguel Cummins, Shane Dowrich, Shannon Gabriel, Shimron Hetmyer, Kyle Hope, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Kieran Powell, Raymon Reifer, Kemar Roach

Should be a pretty good contest. Zimbabwe get a big boost with Taylor and Jarvis resuming while the West Indies are coming off a decent showing in England.

Disappointed Rakheem Cornwall hasn't been selected. What does he have to do to get into the Windies squad?

Day 2 live stream http://www.sonyliv.com/details/live...Zimbabwe-vs-West-Indies---22st-October,-2017-

Last edited:

Really good application by the West Indian batsmen again to pretty much put the test out of the reach of the Zimbabweans.

Reason for optimism for both teams based on this test, I expect Zimbabwe will put up a much better showing in the second innings as well.

Great start to Zim run chase at 0/97, but losing that wicket hurts. 323 runs 9 wickets in hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gutsy effort from the zimbos.

Well played Windies, all the wins count and every one of them is a bit of extra experience that will help them.

Now won 3 of their last 6 matches.

Just need to get Bravo back and their side looks quite decent. Anyone have news on this?

Bishoo bowling well is a big plus too, they need that genuine spin option. Chase's offies are more than handy, but nice to have someone with that extra threat.

The board has requested that media refer to them that way. Just more of Dave Cameron doing whatever he can to leave a Hurricane Katrina sized trail of destruction.
What the actual *? Why would he do that?

Also, I must have missed Brendan Taylor's return - that's good to see.

What the actual ****? Why would he do that?

Also, I must have missed Brendan Taylor's return - that's good to see.
Yep, I agree.

It's amazing to think he is still only 31.

Zimbabwe currently 3/155 after being 3/14.

First time in 110 years an 8 and 9 in the same innings have hit a ton.

Well batted lads. Yeah it’s just Zimbabwe but Dowrich might have saved his career here.

I don't know why I thought he had a ton before this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back