Gibbs is now a Crow

How do you feel about the Bryce Gibbs deal?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

October to February is where Port are unbackable flag favourites. It's only actual football results that change this, but how important is winning games of football anyway?
It goes

SANFL history
China
Match day experience

Then flags come somewhere after that.

We should be Premiership favourites. Embrace and own it.
We won't be due to the loss of Lever & Charlie ......the scribes interstate have no idea of players on club lists outside the top 25

It doesn't matter as i don't want us as favorites ......this year it was West Coast & Bulldogs as the scribes favorites ......kiss of death

We won't be due to the loss of Lever & Charlie ......the scribes interstate have no idea of players on club lists outside the top 25

It doesn't matter as i don't want us as favorites ......this year it was West Coast & Bulldogs as the scribes favorites ......kiss of death
I actually like Essendon's chances quite a bit now.

Bartels comment made no sense anyway. What does choosing money over success have to do with anything regarding not having won a premiership yet. Tex’s comment was regarding the future not the past. Bartel made a comment for the sake of making a comment and that’s it
Bartel also threw some personal insults at Tex alluding to his lack of any real achievements during his career. This really made no sense except perhaps Bartel was waving his Brownlow in Tex’s face. Not sure why he thought he needed to do that? Does being a Brownlow medalist neccessarily make the ricipient any wiser than a captain twice voted as the best in the league?

Bartel also threw some personal insults at Tex alluding to his lack of any real achievements during his career. This really made no sense except perhaps Bartel was waving his Brownlow in Tex’s face. Not sure why he thought he needed to do that? Does being a Brownlow medalist neccessarily make the ricipient any wiser than a captain twice voted as the best in the league?

I thought what was going on there was reasonably transparent. He was wearing his Geelong hat. By emphasing our lack of success they defend Dangerfield's decision to leave.

McGovern comes in for Ottens and I just can't see Pykey bringing in Himmelberg for the likes of JJ or Hartigan

Well if Himmelberg smashes it in the JLT practice matches and JJ is a spud I expect Himmelberg to line up round 1. If he doesn’t he’ll need to bash the door down. When Laird got his chance he made it impossible not to pick him. The SANFL players need to dominate to be picked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if Himmelberg smashes it in the JLT practice matches and JJ is a spud I expect Himmelberg to line up round 1. If he doesn’t he’ll need to bash the door down. When Laird got his chance he made it impossible not to pick him. The SANFL players need to dominate to be picked
Has Himmelberg done anything to suggest he'll even get a game in JLT?

Bartels comment made no sense anyway. What does choosing money over success have to do with anything regarding not having won a premiership yet. Tex’s comment was regarding the future not the past. Bartel made a comment for the sake of making a comment and that’s it
“Comment for the sake of making a comment”

AFL Trade Radio in a nut shell

You’d think he’d be pretty close as long as he gets a good uniterupted pre season.
Wigg, dear, ROB and a few others from SANFL got a run last year.

Should do. Dear played JLT, and he showed a lot less than Himmelberg.

Don't forget that the JLT series is played with an extended interchange, and the senior players are usually managed so they only play 2 of the 3 games.

It's usually only the 1st year later round draftees and rookies who miss out completely. That, and players the club has already written off (e.g. Grigg 2016).

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

October to February is where Port are unbackable flag favourites. It's only actual football results that change this, but how important is winning games of football anyway?
Said it before...
#preseasonpremiers

Can't play finals at Etihad
They can if 2 or more finals are scheduled to be played in Victoria on the same weekend.

The MCG is guaranteed one final, if a Victorian team qualifies to host one. There are no guarantees beyond that.

They can if 2 or more finals are scheduled to be played in Victoria on the same weekend.

The MCG is guaranteed one final, if a Victorian team qualifies to host one. There are no guarantees beyond that.

They're big drawing though, so would be lucky to get a genuine home final. Otherwise the Cats will have a genuine complaint about their ground not being used.

I don't think the GF proved that at all. The way we were worn down proved that we were stupid going in with 3 tall defenders, 4 tall forwards, a midfielder who couldn't run out a strong half and zero flexibility across the group courtesy of those talls.
The Otten inclusion was only ever going to end in tears

Back