2017-18 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a heat map floating around the net contrasting the quality of shots (locations) he's faced between last season and the first seven games of this season.
It's staggering, I'll see if I can find it.
That would be very interesting. You would have to question his faith in the ahl quality players in front of him shot quality or not though. He may be mentally checked out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Canadiens (the street I grew up on, we were all Habs fans)
Packers (uncle and aunt lived in Wisconsin, sent me shirts)
Seattle Mariners (I grew up across the border)
CPFC (used to live there)
Dockers (used to live there)
I had a feeling you were a habs man.
My excuses :
Bills (chosen due to 1990 superbowl... maybe I should have chosen the giants but hey ho)
Flames - Family there and saw my only NHL games there... as well as a few WHL games
Sabres - Followed the Bills so...
LFC - Craig Johnston FA cup final 86. He has a lot to answer for really.
Geelong - Living in Wyong NSW, 89 GF - Hey Hawthorn always win so lets go for the other team...

Austin Matthews goes on record and whinges about how boring the Senators are, after his team let in six goals against them

Is that crystal palace
The one and only. Not a good year PalaceGun but then again I can't say much. I was going to go to the game in November but I bought tickets for the Wallabies v England instead.. glutton for punishment either way.

In other news, Sharks have started off bad. De Boer 1st season magic is slowly fading.

The one and only. Not a good year PalaceGun but then again I can't say much. I was going to go to the game in November but I bought tickets for the Wallabies v England instead.. glutton for punishment either way.

In other news, Sharks have started off bad. De Boer 1st season magic is slowly fading.
Like his stints at the panthers though didn’t make the playoffs and the devils

To be fair the Sharks arent the same team anymore, Jumbo is showing his age and Marleau is gone, hard to replace points like they put up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back