Remove this Banner Ad

any Collingwood fans want to buy this one? Size L. PM me if you do.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
Has this been sold yet?

Also - was wondering if anyone has a Collingwood 2010 PI they are willing to sell? PM me please if interested. Thanks all

Hi, I’m chasing a Jay Van Berlo (Freo) match worn guernsey and Ryan Neates (WCE) Player issue guernsey if anyone has one available.

Thanks

Chasing all lions Player issue/matchworn guernseys, will pay reasonable prices depending on what it is!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a Trent Cotchin 2012 match worn (that year) and signed jumper that I bought at the Jack Dyer awards when I had had too much red wine :)

I hung onto it in case Jobe ever got stripped (which he was) and in case Richmond ever won a flag with Cotchin (which they have) :)

It's not framed, comes with a ticket from the Jack Dyer award 2012 (which I kept) and a certificate of authenticity and original packaging from Richmond FC.

So what's it worth Richmond Fans? PM me if interested? Thinking a couple of grand maybe fair but I'm open to discussion? Could frame it if someone wanted me to with the ticket inside etc or as is. It's mint in terms of exactly as recieved from the club as it's been in my drawer at work since 2012 :)

Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 15
I have a Trent Cotchin 2012 match worn (that year) and signed jumper that I bought at the Jack Dyer awards when I had had too much red wine :)

I hung onto it in case Jobe ever got stripped (which he was) and in case Richmond ever won a flag with Cotchin (which they have) :)

It's not framed, comes with a ticket from the Jack Dyer award 2012 (which I kept) and a certificate of authenticity and original packaging from Richmond FC.

So what's it worth Richmond Fans? PM me if interested? Thinking a couple of grand maybe fair but I'm open to discussion? Could frame it if someone wanted me to with the ticket inside etc or as is. It's mint in terms of exactly as recieved from the club as it's been in my drawer at work since 2012 :)

Cheers
Couple of grand?? Sorry mate, but I wouldn't have thought you'd only get over $500-700 for it

Couple of grand?? Sorry mate, but I wouldn't have thought you'd only get over $500-700 for it

Fair enough. See if I get any takers. It's his Brownlow year and a premiership captain. The premiership jumpers (not match worn) are selling at $1999 and there were 1000 of them I think. Given this is unique - dunno. Anyway - supply and demand will dictate I guess. At $500-700 I might just keep it or give it to one of the staff in my office who love Richmond.

Fair enough. See if I get any takers. It's his Brownlow year and a premiership captain. The premiership jumpers (not match worn) are selling at $1999 and there were 1000 of them I think. Given this is unique - dunno. Anyway - supply and demand will dictate I guess. At $500-700 I might just keep it or give it to one of the staff in my office who love Richmond.

$1000 would be on the high side

Has anyone got any of the following embroidered patches for sale?
Port Adelaide Power logo
Port Adelaide Magpies logo
Current AFL logo
Previous AFL logo
SANFL logo

Got a couple of old afl logos. Send pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brand New with tags Daniel Ricciardo 2017 Red Bull Racing supporters t-shirt. Size XL, bought one too many at the KL GP. Out of stock in this size with most online retailers.

[url=https://ibb.co/fr4uRR] [/URL]

$75 including shipping anywhere in Australia. Bank Deposit only, or cash on pick up for anyone in Perth Metro area.

Like I said in the other thread, I reckon $800 (low end) to $1,250 (high end with the correct buyer). If you want to sell it, get it on ebay now while the hype from the premiership is still around. The problem is, your average person/follower/fan/supporter etc would prefer the LE piece of 1000 as it looks fantastic to display, it's also sold directly by the club and many of these guys just want 1 piece, so that suits them. Many of those people are disillusioned as well, thinking that the price will go up as it's a limited edition piece. 75% of those people probably don't even realise you can pick up match worn pieces for cheaper, as they see the grand final Guernseys of Cotchin/Martin/Rance selling for $10k+ and assume they are all cost prohibitive.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back