Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another east/west difference. Over here, you advertise your home for the maximum price because every bigger loww balls you. Over east, they start at the minimum and people bid upwards.

It's entirely dependent on the market, back when I was a kid it was the same here in Melbourne. You would advertise your house for X dollars and you would expect to sell it for something less. Auctions were a real rarity.

I'm not really going to say exactly where it is. Not a dump, but not in the best location maybe.

Still close to everything ie. my work and stuff like PT.
What's the closest city?

Wow. Good work getting something for that price in Melb then!! :thumbsu:

Look wtf knows may be under priced and this is just from a 5 min domain search. Its not like ill buy it, its going to auction too soon anyway. But its good to start looking i guess

My V8 spent 15 years doing nothing, I'll be starting it daily when I don't drive it because these old engines were made to be used or it becomes troublesome to start after a while sitting.

Sent from mTalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter Dutton managed to buy four investment properties on a Queensland copper's wage. Not that I'm questioning his honesty or integrity because we all know he has none.

I was watching a doco on the Calabrian mafia and apparently there were a lot of early immigrants from Calabria to the Griffith area. They had really nice houses for farmers, and they never seemed to do it tough during times of drought either like the other farmers. Seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back