The beer thread

Remove this Banner Ad

End of term! Many beers will be consumed tonight...
I've had a few Mercury Hard Ciders.

I apologise for soiling the thread.:(

I believe David Neitz of Melbourne makes some craft beer.pale ale style.
I was told this

I have drunk this as they had a few bottles when I was told.

Is this true he does make it?

Was ok, not magnificent but ok.

Yeah had it the other day.
Called Brewmanity I believe. Didn't mind it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jmac70 got my last exam tomorrow and thought I'd celebrate afterwards with a drop or too. Any recommendations for a rookie in the beer stakes?
Congrats mate! You want to go for a session beer but start with something a bit harder. I recommend a Pirate Life Mosaic (IPA - 500 ml can) to begin. This will get you nice and happy. Then just cruise with some Hop Nation - The Fiend.
If you’re not big on hoppy beer go for an Australian Pale Ale, such as Hawkers Pale Ale, Pirate Life Pale Ale or Footscray Ale.
Have fun!!!

Congrats mate! You want to go for a session beer but start with something a bit harder. I recommend a Pirate Life Mosaic (IPA - 500 ml can) to begin. This will get you nice and happy. Then just cruise with some Hop Nation - The Fiend.
If you’re not big on hoppy beer go for an Australian Pale Ale, such as Hawkers Pale Ale, Pirate Life Pale Ale or Footscray Ale.
Have fun!!!
Ahhhh Pirate Life is delicious, one of the things I miss about Aus. Although here in Germany there's not too much to complain about on the beer front :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Not sure nothing good has come from a big company swallowing a small company.
Ever.
It’s a worry. Pirate Life makes some terrific beer.

came across this sign in country Vic yesterday. Anyone recognise the sign? Which town? I'll respond if guess is correct or provide a clue if necessary.

upload_2017-12-11_19-14-2.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back