2017 FFA Cup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Foxe not giving us a great deal of credit.

Like at what point do Adelaide United go to the FFA and ask what the * happened to player saftey? The last 2 games have been blatant in bias refs, honestly does an Adelaide player have to get decapitated for the opposition to get a red card? Its a disgrace!

They should be doing it first thing this morning

Foxe not giving us a great deal of credit.
I wouldn't worry much about that, he's trying to get himself the full time gig I would think.

Unfortunately I missed the game last night so not too sure how both teams played etc but congratulations to Adelaide. Please beat the smurfs.

Looking at The A-League schedule, United are away before the FFA Cup final and play home after. Sydney home for both games, before and after.
On this alone Adelaide should host the final.

Looking at The A-League schedule, United are away before the FFA Cup final and play home after. Sydney home for both games, before and after.
On this alone Adelaide should host the final.
We played away for last year so no if it was fair it would be at home.

But Leichhardt Oval was just ruled out so i can see it being in SA.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

We played away for last year so no if it was fair it would be at home.

But Leichhardt Oval was just ruled out so i can see it being in SA.

Did you play away for both A-League games either side of the final or just one? What was the opponents schedule?

Did you play away for both A-League games either side of the final or just one? What was the opponents schedule?
And? If its not based on finishing position or the like (obviously) then surely its down to rotation or something similar.
Should be fair and equal. Adelaide screwed Perth out of a home final in the 1st FFA Cup final if i remember rightly.

And? If its not based on finishing position or the like (obviously) then surely its down to rotation or something similar.
Should be fair and equal. Adelaide screwed Perth out of a home final in the 1st FFA Cup final if i remember rightly.

Can you answer my question?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats what you are going with? Lol ok

Should the final rounds pf the A-League have bearings on the final series (wether home or away. Obviously wins do)

My point is that maybe you didn’t host the final because your competitor was playing away around the final and Sydney were playing at home. Which is why I asked the question. Surely this is taken in consideration.
After playing away for the final last time, Sydney do deserve to host one, but while also playing both A-League games at home also?
Do you also know the A-League fixture around the first Adelaide/ Perth Final? What’s your argument for saying Perth were robbed of hosting the final?
Also look at your run into the final. You’ve played one A-League team, Adelaide have played three.
But please continue to tell me how hard done Sydney is.

My point is that maybe you didn’t host the final because your competitor was playing away around the final and Sydney were playing at home. Which is why I asked the question. Surely this is taken in consideration.
After playing away for the final last time, Sydney do deserve to host one, but while also playing both A-League games at home also?
Do you also know the A-League fixture around the first Adelaide/ Perth Final? What’s your argument for saying Perth were robbed of hosting the final?
Also look at your run into the final. You’ve played one A-League team, Adelaide have played three.
But please continue to tell me how hard done Sydney is.

No it shouldnt be taken into consideration. You get an away game in the ALeague so you get to host a home FFA Cup final? Thats ridiculous.

Using what home and away games are happening in the ALeague should not have anything to do with the Cup final.

As for your last 2 lines.
1- its random lotto like. You know this.
2- no need for the sookie comment. Never said hard done by. Just would like to know how it is we have now played in 2 Cup Finals have been the standout and not gotten home ground advantage (looks like this time as well)
How is that decision made.

No it shouldnt be taken into consideration. You get an away game in the ALeague so you get to host a home FFA Cup final? Thats ridiculous.

Using what home and away games are happening in the ALeague should not have anything to do with the Cup final.

2- no need for the sookie comment. Never said hard done by. Just would like to know how it is we have now played in 2 Cup Finals have been the standout and not gotten home ground advantage (looks like this time as well)

To quote you
“Adelaide screwed Perth out of a home final in the 1st FFA Cup final if i remember rightly.”

The standout of the Cup ?? Yeah nah.

Anyways, we all know the final will be in Sydney. The FFA did their best to ensure an all Sydney final with that disgraceful display last night yet we made it through.

On the hosting rights, the question should be asked from a spectacle point of view, is a full 16K at Hindmarsh going to be better than 20K at Allianz ??

It would be rough on Sydney to make 2 finals and host neither but from an atmosphere and tv standpoint there is only one option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back