Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what you want people to believe. The tribunal session is on record.

Friday 8:46am - 20th October, 2017

Ant Bear sits outside the Sweet FA Tribunal Courthouse awaiting his hearing

Clerk: Ant Bear your hearing will commence in a few moments.
AB: My lawyer hasn't arrived yet, the club said they'd send one.
??: Heeya AB, ready for the hearing!!?

tumblr_oebxev6pTy1qar1nzo2_400.gif

AB: Cloud_ this is not the time, I'm very stressed as this is my first tribunal hearing and if it doesn't go right Butler might just have enough momentum to sack me. Now where's the lawyer the club sent?
C: Standing in front of ya AB, now take these balloons, they'll cheer you up after a rough week.
AB: ...Haha, sorry I thought I just heard you say you were my lawyer for a moment. I must be losing it.
C: Oh you heard right, I'll representing you today. Sit back and chill, everything's gonna be just fine.
AB: WHAT THE ****! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? There's got to be some mistake, you're not even qualified to be a lawyer!
C: Relax. In the State of Virginia, anyone who passes the Bar Exam can be a lawyer.
AB: You've never passed the Bar Exam and this isn't Virginia!!!!!
C: SHHH! The jury don't know that yet.
Clerk: Ant Bear please enter the courthouse for your hearing.

TO BE CONTINUED...
I'll have a Paddle Pop just not that one.

That's what you want people to believe. The tribunal session is on record.

Friday 8:46am - 20th October, 2017

Ant Bear sits outside the Sweet FA Tribunal Courthouse awaiting his hearing

Clerk: Ant Bear your hearing will commence in a few moments.
AB: My lawyer hasn't arrived yet, the club said they'd send one.
??: Heeya AB, ready for the hearing!!?

tumblr_oebxev6pTy1qar1nzo2_400.gif

AB: Cloud_ this is not the time, I'm very stressed as this is my first tribunal hearing and if it doesn't go right Butler might just have enough momentum to sack me. Now where's the lawyer the club sent?
C: Standing in front of ya AB, now take these balloons, they'll cheer you up after a rough week.
AB: ...Haha, sorry I thought I just heard you say you were my lawyer for a moment. I must be losing it.
C: Oh you heard right, I'll representing you today. Sit back and chill, everything's gonna be just fine.
AB: WHAT THE ****! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? There's got to be some mistake, you're not even qualified to be a lawyer!
C: Relax. In the State of Virginia, anyone who passes the Bar Exam can be a lawyer.
AB: You've never passed the Bar Exam and this isn't Virginia!!!!!
C: SHHH! The jury don't know that yet.
Clerk: Ant Bear please enter the courthouse for your hearing.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Just had a thought - wouldn't the tribunal session be on CD? Records went out of fashion a long time ago.........

Friday 9:20am - 20th October, 2017

C: ... xenxen !

xenxen is brought to the witness start

H: Defense, you may now question the witness.
C: xenxen, in your short time here you've had a fair bit to do with Ant Bear. What is your opinion of him?
X: *blushes* OMG, I can't even right now! I'm fangirling! *collapses*
C: Can I take this as confirmation that Ant Bear is a good bloke?
X: Yes! He is the captain of my heart!

Sniffling can be heard around the courtroom as some members of the audience are now in tears listening to this emotional testimony

C: Your honour, the defense rests its case.
H: If there are no more statements then I think the jury may convene for a verdict.

After a few brief moments the jury emerge and are ready to announce the verdict

Juror: On the count of bringing the game to ultimate disrepute, the jury find the defendant NOT GUILTY. On the count of incorrect team sheet submission the jury finds the defendant guilty.

After the hearing concludes, Ant Bear happily walks out the courtroom with only a warning and most importantly not banned. He meets his adoring fan xenxen and gives her a tearful embrace, a crowd of Swampie fans outside cheer his freedom. Cloud_ follows him out of the courthouse.
image.jpeg

AB: I gotta say Cloud, you did it. I didn't think you could but you really pulled a rabbit out of the hat there.
C: It was nothing really, just another day on the job.
AB: Well as thanks for helping me walk out of here a free man I will now abdicate my position as undisputed greatest Swampie ever. You are truly the best.

GAME OVER - GOOD ENDING ACHIEVED

Hate: Thanks for coming into SFA HQ to beta test the new Sweet FA Tribunal Simulator we've been working on Cloud, what do you think?
Cloud: No problem, not like the Swampies can make finals this season so got nothing better to do. It was good, fairly realistic. I think a lot of people would genuinely think this was a real hearing.
Hate: Well the league is in a bit of a slump at the moment and new innovative ideas will spark up the interest again. I can't believe you called Millky95 to the stand the first time around.
Cloud: I knew he wasn't the correct option, just wanted to see if he would appear, disappointed he didn't.
Hate: Well if ya find anything we need to improve on be sure to let us know!
Cloud: Just one, the character design for Ant Bear looks way too much like Chad Kroeger. He's nowhere near as good looking as Chad Kroeger. In the next update make him look more like... I dunno, Rupert Murdoch.

The End.

C: xenxen, in your short time here you've had a fair bit to do with Ant Bear. What is your opinion of him?

Sniffling can be heard around the courtroom as some members of the audience are now in tears listening to this emotional testimony

H: If there are no more statements then I think the jury may convene for a verdict.

Juror: On the count of bringing the game to ultimate disrepute, the jury find the defendant NOT GUILTY. On the count of incorrect team sheet submission the jury finds the defendant guilty.

After the hearing concludes, Ant Bear happily walks out the courtroom with only a warning and most importantly not banned. He meets his adoring fan xenxen and gives her a tearful embrace, a crowd of Swampie fans outside cheer his freedom. Cloud_ follows him out of the courthouse.
View attachment 431693

AB: I gotta say Cloud, you did it. I didn't think you could but you really pulled a rabbit out of the hat there.
AB: Well as thanks for helping me walk out of here a free man I will now abdicate my position as undisputed greatest Swampie ever. You are truly the best.

Hate: Thanks for coming into SFA HQ to beta test the new Sweet FA Tribunal Simulator we've been working on Cloud, what do you think?
Cloud: No problem, not like the Swampies can make finals this season so got nothing better to do. It was good, fairly realistic. I think a lot of people would genuinely think this was a real hearing.
Hate: Well the league is in a bit of a slump at the moment and new innovative ideas will spark up the interest again. I can't believe you called Millky95 to the stand the first time around.
Cloud: I knew he wasn't the correct option, just wanted to see if he would appear, disappointed he didn't.
Cloud: Just one, the character design for Ant Bear looks way too much like Chad Kroeger. He's nowhere near as good looking as Chad Kroeger. In the next update make him look more like... I dunno, Rupert Murdoch.

The End.
So let me guess: BRAB wasn't available as a character witness, so xenxen was called in at the last minute?

So let me guess: BRAB wasn't available as a character witness, so xenxen was called in at the last minute?
It's just an early version. We'll need to wait for the programmers to add more characters into the sim. :)

All good things come to those who wait. It was a long delay, but the wait is vinylly over.

I'll get my coat......
Its not dial up internet ready but it will give it a run in the future.

I have the perfect off-season competition just for you Swamprats. Don't you worry about that.

Also Cloud_, loving the tribunal simulator - hopefully it gets Greenlight on Steam!
Does the offseason competition have anything to do with Qooty, not keen on playing anymore of that...

The Sweet FA should really expand into gaming more, when are we getting an SFA Evolution game? Get it done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the offseason competition have anything to do with Qooty, not keen on playing anymore of that...

The Sweet FA should really expand into gaming more, when are we getting an SFA Evolution game? Get it done.
Go play the Sweet F.A Minecraft.

*actually not possible, Mobbenfuhrer and his progrees in Sweet got reset. :(

I'm not sure what I'm jumping into, but hey Rats. Been a while.

Well #rednesday has been cancelled.

I have a solution though.

Step forward #Winesday

Last edited:

View attachment 431693

The End.

Ah, the classic "it was all a dream" ending. I got told off for using that in Grade 3, never expected to see it here. #sackcloud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back