Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Really, KT? Really? Crows supporters are jumping ship? Neutrals are signing up to the Power in droves because of the GF?
Why, exactly, would the GF result cause a jump in Power membership numbers?

I'm guessing it's lapsed Power supporters coming back because of the Power's awesome trade period and October flag.

- Anyway, if you are seeing a spike in new memberships for some reason, how about just pumping your own club's tyres instead of having a cheap shot at the AFC.

Really, KT? Really? Crows supporters are jumping ship? Neutrals are signing up to the Power in droves because of the GF?

I'm guessing it's lapsed Power supporters coming back because of the Power's awesome trade period and October flag.

- Anyway, if you are seeing a spike in new memberships for some reason, how about just pumping your own club's tyres instead of having a cheap shot at the AFC.

He's (KT) has also admitted they were "dicks" about the jumper thing last year and that he would have like a "more high profile " opponent.
He doesn't know how lucky he is GC can't play at home next year coz of the Commonwealth Games.!
What's more, Cochrane seems to be posturing for MORE money KT, not LESS!

Just a guess, would it have anything to do with when their membership packages went on sale. I’ve no idea when they would first go on sale but well you know.....

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Pity Kane doesn't have enough time on his hands to answer this one. Says a lot about the quality of Sportsday when that's the big newsbreaking quote he wants to put out there. Geez it's hardly Bob Hawke giving his 'by 1990 no child in Australia will be living in poverty' speech

How many is "gone through the roof"?

He's (KT) has also admitted they were "dicks" about the jumper thing last year and that he would have like a "more high profile " opponent.
He doesn't know how lucky he is GC can't play at home next year coz of the Commonwealth Games.!
What's more, Cochrane seems to be posturing for MORE money KT, not LESS!

Was listening to the Sounding Board and Damo and Hutchy said NO other clubs would go lol so it’s the Gold Coast again and they can wear whatever they want as Port are desperate to keep them! What happens when the Suns pull out? Port’s little China thing ceases to exist.

This is what Kane doesn't get

He says that the Crows shouldn't get upset with the media lying if they too are going to lie.

Ignore for the moment what is and what isn't a lie.

The media's role is to report what is going on. Truth is fundamental to what they do. If they are not truthful, then they are of no value. There are ways of twisting the truth. But outright lies, such as the Lever B&F, the Tex/Lever punch up, Motlop's $450k salary ... these are lies and being reported in the media is just wrong.

The Adelaide Footy Club is about winning premierships. If it lies, its not nice, but as long as it does what it needs to be done to win a premiership, then all is forgiven.

The truth, and the act of lying, mean very different things in the media compared to the footy industry.

SO this is an admission from Kornes that he is or has been lying. If that is the case then he should be removed. There is a difference when a club is asked about their game plan or strategy of player movement that they cant really come out and say something like "we intend to delist so and so". You cant do that. The fact is the stupid media knowingly ask questions that force the club to give no comment or lie. Anyway this is different to the media who grab some information roll it up and then print a heap of lies. The media should be reporting facts or if they want to report an opinion they should do so twisting the facts. When they report a heap of crap they should then be forced to apologise and retract their statements. But no there is never any accountability.

Just a guess, would it have anything to do with when their membership packages went on sale. I’ve no idea when they would first go on sale but well you know.....

Don't forget that our Membership team have struggled to keep up with the flood of calls coming in the past few weeks as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once Lindsey Thomas joins they can market him, Rockliff, Motlop and Watts to the Chinese as the 'Gang of Four' and their Shanghai initiative as their 'Great Leap Forward'

the Chinese love diving so Motlop and Thomas will be huge there

And they love drug cheats too, so Ryder will be right at home. Wonder if Monfries will be an ambassador for the Chinese game to add to the convicted drug cheat thing.
As it has been mentioned before if Ryder is in trouble with police will he even get a visa to go there.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

And they love drug cheats too, so Ryder will be right at home. Wonder if Monfries will be an ambassador for the Chinese game to add to the convicted drug cheat thing.

I heard that Ryder has been offered a spot on the Chinese women's swimming team for the next olympics.

No, It was because of Port's appearance in the AFL GF...wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back