Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

And t9 all those who thought Eugene was finished.......

Wrong.

Smashed them everywhere but the score.

Settle down.
We missed our quality players, they were too smart for Us tnit.
Honestly we belted them, and only a bloke you said was cooked saved them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really ?? I thought we bossed them for 70% of the game. Not too fussed though, we know most of the kids are good enough if we need them as depth

We need a legit striker like yesterday. Blackwood does some good things, but doesn’t have the killer edge and Fatty Baba can’t get on the park.

We ain’t going to win too many games relying on Mileusnic/O’Doherty/Konstandopoulos/Matmour to score goals. Thank god for Absolonsen.

Really ?? I thought we bossed them for 70% of the game. Not too fussed though, we know most of the kids are good enough if we need them as depth
2-0 up they parked the bus.
The kids are good coming off the bench but man did we miss the old heads tonight, and probably were a bit tired from mid WK.
I'm pretty confident we will do well

We need a legit striker like yesterday. Blackwood does some good things, but doesn’t have the killer edge and Fatty Baba can’t get on the park.

We ain’t going to win too many games relying on Mileusnic/O’Doherty/Konstandopoulos/Matmour to score goals. Thank god for Absolonsen.
Baba has to get himself right. If he and Johan see the season out we play finals and win them

Hardly something to get down about, it was totally expected. We still played pretty well but ultimately we didn't have the quality and 5 million crosses straight to Eugene's hands doesn't help. We were missing a lot of first XI players so we shouldn't read too much into this game.

Hopefully we can stop with the slow starts because the last thing I want to be reminded about during football season is the Crows.

We're still having trouble hitting that back of the net, saw better strikers at the U17 World cup the other night.

We missed some sitters tonight.

This team is a lot better than last season, when fit.

Played like s**t last year. We are not playing like s**t this year, we just have too many injured players.
That’s true, wish opposition players didn’t hack down our players which hasn’t helped with injuries

As mentioned, our shots at goal and crosses were a rinse and repeat Groundhog Day and Eugene barely had to stretch a hamstring.
While I think we played pretty well we’ve got nothing up forward and desperately need Baba back playing regularly. Blackwood offers nothing and shows no desperation, Mileusnic gets in some great positions but struggles to finish, he needs some stronger players around him.
I thought Warland had a good game.

Back