Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 14 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

You've put as much effort into this match thread as you have your captaincy.
Just trying to get the Pv1 deal across the line without you. I'm helping Hate rewrite the laws of the game, just to spite you.

Hatchy1992 you bastard. I can't believe I took you seriously when you said we had the bye this week.

On a related note, hey Bombers.
They looked like training cones to the naked eye!

Just trying to get the Pv1 deal across the line without you. I'm helping Hate rewrite the laws of the game, just to spite you.
That response was very poor.

I'm willing to give you another chance to refute my argument.

Interesting how you constantly criticise #rednesday and the like when KohPhi and ant555 post scantily clad women all the time yet you never reprimand them.
Double standards is just the norm for Haro.

Interesting how you constantly criticise #rednesday and the like when KohPhi and ant555 post scantily clad women all the time yet you never reprimand them.

How the * could you leave me out of that conversation????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference is they do it in good taste and put it in proper context

That response was very poor.

I'm willing to give you another chance to refute my argument.
If you legitimately liked my response, I'd have serious concerns for you.

Moreso, I mean

The difference is ant555 is a club legend, I'm the current BnF winner and VC whilst you're just a s**t kicker.

Wow I had no idea you played with this mob Cammo! Some genuine quality in this team, none of them have appeared yet but when they do it will be great!

TL15, given that your interpretation of "quality" involves mutual fellatio with your teammates, I'm glad I don't qualify.

I'm too busy working and travelling this season, believe me, rednesday will be back in force next season.

In all fairness, most of KohPhi’s stuff is just mind blowing weirdness. I can’t remember the last time he provided any scantily clad women...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back