Media BOYS CLUB ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE

Are the Boys Club destroying the SFA

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

*Warning - This Thread contains 100% factual information

Oh the boys club. A miniature, wannabe apex gang that allegedly roams the streets of the SFA. They call the shots, they run proceedings. How this group came to such great heights is a question for the senior players of the SFA to answer.

The Boys Club's sole ambition is to create tension and large divide across the SFA. This isn't good for the integrity of the league nor is it culturally appropriate.

These members need to be named and shamed for their vile acts.

Blacky , The Filth Wizard , Noobz0r , Hate, Loonerty , pantskyle and SM are the members that the D2D authorities can 100% confirm are part of this faction.

iBeng , Ant Bear , NaturalDisaster , Golumless , spookism , DapperJong and Itsmyshow are probably part of this pathetic bunch of spineless cucks too.

haydo23 claims he's the leader but he's a useless pile of s**t

I'm that good ASIO have tried to recruit me but I chose to work for Julian Assange instead.

Let's get onto the business. Anyway, It's an embarrassment that The Filth Wizard was ever entrusted to run the SFA. How does a campaigner like him enjoy this power. Oh yes, The Boys Club. And go figure, he picks another one of his Boys Club members, Hate. Rules are then changed to satisfy the members of this so called 'elusive club' and Redneck Wednesday is also abolished to prevent the Boys Club from being banned. They prevented others from having a right to apply for the highly sought after Admin position which in turn went to a Boys Club member. This is not an accusation, it is 100% fact. Blacky sat there and did nothing like the useless lost cause he is. All three are power hungry mods that will do everything to protect There members from the chiefs axe.

ClarkeM and Papa Juggs both recognised this

'You're a joke. Your time as admin will be quickly forgotten simply because you'resuch a soft utensil to go on and pick a wishy washy politician as your replacement. Don't get me wrong Hate has run a good campaigner but he is basically just a nicer version of Okey and this league doesn't need another self serving arrogant egotistical dickhead that can do no wrong like that. You have let me down, you have let the whole committee down, you have let the captains down and you have let the whole league down.
You suck.'

'It's my honest opinion that a lot of things in the Sweet FA need to change and everything that I would propose to the league would be fruitful and re-energise the league. Not being allowed to even discuss these ideas to The Filth Wizard was also upsetting. To show the lack of integrity our current admin possesses, he reverted to the fact that I "knew the deadline was Thursday" which was 100% true. Insinuating that I hadn't applied prior to the deadline, he was wrong. I submitted my application with a shortlist of topics/ideas with the invitation to discuss on the Monday BEFORE the deadline. I never received a PM back.'

It's a pity Papa Juggs is an alleged boys club member
What a w***er

We then had spam and known keyboard warrior SM give his insight into how the Boys Club can save the league. Do you think you're part of the Saudi royal family or what mate. As for your proposal it's putrid. DRAFT would never work and it would just cause tension. Stop trying to empower the boys club you vanilla kuck. Your case is Dismissed.

There's also Noobz0r who does his analysis on just the Baghdad Bombers. He's obviously too busy sucking Boys Club CEO Blacky dick and giving pantskyle rub and tug, Yes I do support gay marriage. Pantskyle by the way has been proven to be a racist on multiple occasions. But the cherry on top is when Noobz the incompetent bigot decided to give PhenomenalV1 a B grade. Phenom is nothing but an arrogant, whiney, irrelevant piece of nothingness at the Bombers.

I'm calling you out Boys Club.
You are no secret society, whatever you may be is nothing special.
Either come out together in numbers or stay silent like little c.u.c.k.s - #scandal

Have a nice day

*Hate (your inclusion may be for comical purposes)

Last edited:

Actually unfortunate timing, the boys club disbanded earlier and rejoined the league to be one again.

I've also stopped being racist.

In years to come, just as many remember the exact moment they heard of the collapse of the World Trade Centre, people will forever remember and cherish the moment the Boys Club descended into ashes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the amount of breath you've just given TBC is planet sustaining

Back