Media BOYS CLUB ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE

Are the Boys Club destroying the SFA

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

As an aside, I really do think certain people are forgetting this is FANTASY football. Who gives a s**t if people act arrogantly (if they indeed are), maybe that's just their way of creating enjoyment for themselves?
And who gives a s**t if people have a problem about others giving a s**t about their arrogance?
We can't all be the exact same kind of poster, that'd be boring as.
I've long been an advocate for this, but not this way.

And who gives a s**t if people have a problem about others giving a s**t about their arrogance?.
Because one group is taking it a lot more seriously than another group.

I don't care if you tell me to not be arrogant. Just don't sook it up.

*Warning - This Post contains 100% factual information

After exposing the Boys/Cuck club and watching them melt, its time for Part 2. Over 35 posters had there say on the #scandal and there were over 300 posts made in 38 hours. There was outrage by some and there was disgust by the BC members. But there is more to be said about this minnow club and its parent club, The Gentlemen's Club.

Anyway before we rip into those matters let's see how each of the Boys Club reacted to being torn a new arsehole and humiliatingly exposed.

- The Filth Wizard responded by creating his own thread to take the limelight off me. He even used the same title adding a question mark to prove he isn't a parrot. TFW has just proven that he is an attention seeking whore. He was very sulky too and pointed the blame at other members.

- Noobz0r claimed that the old wounds were healing. Well mate, your BC still had a presence that was destroying this league.

- pantskyle claimed that the club had disbanded and rejoined. Another w***er in denial. FYI you are still racist

- haydo23 went rage. What a useless campaigner

- brahj wrote us an essay

- And Hate , SM + Blacky were too embarrassed to respond. Hate must be reeling about the fact that he's a corrupt admin

D2D can confirm that the Boys Club is also made up of: haydo23 , Ant Bear , Golumless , brahj , spookism , Dingster , I Dont Care , Grav , Papa Juggs , Itsmyshow , BRAB and of course Cloud_ .

Cloud_ is a lying little s**t. He claims 'that the Boys Club is an instance of self fulfilling prophecy. They adopted a siege mentality banding together to defend themselves.' These are his words when he is part of this group. Stop trying to defend your groups actions by writing us a 100 word essay being critical of your groups actions. And you then accuse posters of believing that there is an evil syndicate controlling decision making within the league. The Filth Wizard voted fellow boys member Hate in as admin. This is clear proof.

Now there's also another mafia like club that roams the streets of the SFA in tandem with the Boys Club. The Gentleman's club and the Boys Club are the same thing just with different titles. They are made up of the same posters, they have the same principles and ideology as each other.

Ant Bear is another lying tweed. When he created the Gentleman's he claimed he was anti boys club.

'For several seasons, the Boy's Club, a shadowy, sinister group of powerful figures who hide their identities and plot the downfall of fellow Qootiers away from the auspices of the forums. In FaceBook chat rooms so secretive that a password is required to enter, they plot, and conspire to sway opinions to their agendas.'

But it's the line 'executive committee will consider your application and respond within 24 hours. The committee was in fact the Boys Club. Ant Bear you are clearly part of the Boys Club and you have committed all of the above.

There is something more hurtful and horrifying that the SFA people must know. There may be Match fixing and tampering of results occurring in the SFA. I'm not saying it is happening but it needs to be said. Three of our current match simulators: Hate , NaturalDisaster and spookism are all boys club members. Would you trust them to post the correct match qooty thread/results considering that they are Boys Club members.

Enjoy and have a nice long weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You bastards, you've made poor Haydo get the literal shakes so badly he'll never walk normally again.

Back