Mystery Oak Island.

Remove this Banner Ad

Any more on this one? The latest season finished screening on US History channel a couple of months ago it seems.
They have recently dug deep enough to reach the treasure ship worth a billion dollars.
Stay tuned for the episode when they discover the ship turns out to be a .........

They have recently dug deep enough to reach the treasure ship worth a billion dollars.
Stay tuned for the episode when they discover the ship turns out to be a .........

"Tonight, on The Curse of Oak Island:
Oh my god, is that what I think it is?!
We've done it! This discovery has changed everything!
Man, that 50 years invested and millions of dollars we've invested into this has so paid off now!"

The discovery turns out to be an odd pebble that may or may not have been shaped by human hands.

Have never watched the series, and can't be arsed going back to start now....

So I take it, 4 years of recording programs and they've still not found a thing or got to the bottom?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oak Island, a small wooded island just off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada, is said to be the hiding place of a mysterious buried treasure. An ominous legend says that seven people must die in pursuit of the treasure before Oak Island will reveal her secrets. So far, the body count stands at six.

From the link posted before....We Are Close!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back