AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Wasnae me

a021faac9843d04002bebe81a90988ae.jpg

"Well don't look at me."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I’m back in ADL for a few days of family feasting, and feeling all nostalgic like. Found out my folks in their new house have none other than the great man himself Russell as neighbour*.

Nice bit of synchronicity there.

Back in the late 1970s and early 1980s Bucky lived next door to their old house.

Anyone at the cricket tomorrow arvo? You should be able to find me slumped under the scoreboard from about 2pm.

*not our own REH, just to be clear ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The radio was running a section where people were to call in and talk about parts in movies that made them cry.

Several blokes hopped on the blower and were all like "When Arnie is lowered into the molten steel at the steel mill and gives a thumbs up."

Did lol.

i get emotional as fuark at movies all the time now. must be the male menopause.

i remember watching the two towers at the cinema and when gandalf came charging over that hill at the battle of helms deep i had tears welling in my eyes and was like oh * yeah gandalf that's awesomes

I always see Ragless and little Rehn

Rarely the great man and yet to see KC

I see Ragless, Tredders and KC pretty regularly. Tredders and KC stopped in the middle of the ******* road for a chat today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back