FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

what happened to her new boss/love interest/drop story line lol

So Iris is now unemployed........Barry got 2 jobs one unpaid and supporting her too.

Barry has to be stealing a bit from banks just to pay the rent I think.

Wells left star labs to him, i'm sure he owns some fairly lucrative patents I doubt he is struggling.

The start of episode 2 I hope someone told Oliver that they are selling his appartment

potentially confirmed felicity & curtis survived the bombing on arrow in the flash premiere
total blow that was.. and they get rid of slade ffs.. like *
They couldn't go one whole episode without succumbing to Iris West saves the day with her love for Barry storyline?

Just when you think these shmuck CW executives can't impede on these comic book series any worse, they continually **** up the multiverse to appease the 10-15 year old female demographic that could care less about these shows...
The power of boners goes a long way :thumbs up
This episode was only saved by Caitlin Snow's fine ass. She sure can fill out a pair of jeans.
The Killer Frost side of her allows her to be more slutty and Im okay with that

so i stopped watching Arrow because it was becoming way too much like Young and the Restless for my liking and almost every person had some special power/ability.

it looks like im going to stop watching Flash for the exact same reasons.

Super hero shows have people with super powers :O

so i stopped watching Arrow because it was becoming way too much like Young and the Restless for my liking and almost every person had some special power/ability.

it looks like im going to stop watching Flash for the exact same reasons.

Arrow is a lot better these days and last season was fantastic.

jump-the-shark.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wasn't a great episode, but comments like this are why directors feel the need to create heavy handed episodes like that.
Leave your fake contrarian political s**t to the SRP board

Wrong. If that episode taught you anything at all, it is that anything a woman does (including showing off some serious cleavage) can be considered #feminism.

Thanks Flash for teaching me how to be a #feminist.

Wrong. If that episode taught you anything at all, it is that anything a woman does (including showing off some serious cleavage) can be considered #feminism.

Thanks Flash for teaching me how to be a #feminist.
I'm not defending the episode. It was garbage and totally forced (like when Arrow did an episode on Gun Control last year).
There are ways however to express this opinion without sounding like a misogynistic prick (I'm surprised you didn't make a comment about women being in the kitchen)
Stop trying to be bigfooty's Milo Yianopolous you contrarian hack

I'm not defending the episode. It was garbage and totally forced (like when Arrow did an episode on Gun Control last year).
There are ways however to express this opinion without sounding like a misogynistic prick (I'm surprised you didn't make a comment about women being in the kitchen)
Stop trying to be bigfooty's Milo Yianopolous you contrarian hack

This poster is bitchin'.

I don't know about you guys but I want to see Barry run fast and punch people in the face. He did this for 2 seasons. Season 1 was great and season 2 was good.

There was a dangerous trend last season where the story was just plain dull, frustrating and at times just downright stupid (ie cold **** pinging black zombie flash with a direct hit to kill it while it was moving at speed) not to mention a million other inconsistencies. Also how many times do we see Barry fall over and villains escape within the time the camera takes to pan away and back again? Yet we endure.

Season 4 rolls around and we get s**t metas (good luck girl, sleaze ball bargain bin mr fantastic and some arsehole that cries a class A narcotic which doesn't actually appear to affect the users in any way?!?), an absent villain who sits around talking s**t to some bitch we have not seen develop or really do much of anything other than to "think", couples therapy and now a #feminism ep... * me dead.

How Cecile can just send 2 cops at a dangerous meta and get them killed with NO repercussions or mention of it later just boggles the mind. THEN THEY LET THE COP KILLING DRUG DEALING EVIL META WALK AWAY AT THE END OF THE EPISODE?!? WHAT THE ACTUAL *?! How is this in any way conceivable?! Put a god damn bullet or icicle in that bitch for *s sake. I wonder what would have happened if the steel glove bitch was a man... Other than Barry's mum, has a female ever died on this show? I genuinely can't remember...

Stretch dude was the only one involved in the punch up at the strip club... How did they all get arrested?! Especially Joe and Barry who would have just told the cops to pull their heads in we solve 90% of real crime in this ******* city.

Also is stripping empowering to females or whatever? I can't remember what this episode tried to tell us by the end of the s**t show.

I purposely avoid Supergirl because IMO its a cringey teenage drama wrapped in feminist movement with occasional superhero elements which has no appeal to me. I believe they could have sent a girl power message and made an actual watchable show there but whatever. People don't want messages rammed down their throats they want to switch their brains off and enjoy their television. That's not the point of these type of shows. That means I have no idea if I'm missing anything important developing in the "arrowverse" due to one unwatchable product they're putting out and will undoubtedly be confused during the crossover episodes by some things happening. Flash is now in serious danger of following suit here.

As I said this show was once good but the rise of Iris has weakened it. They had a golden opportunity to kill her off and for there to be actual consequences and stakes to being a hero. Barry hasn't lost s**t as an adult. Instead they kill the worst version of Wells we have seen from some Universe we don't give a * about leaving no impact what so ever only to immediately bring back Earth 2 Wells with one of the most contrived, unbelievable reasons in television history. As if his daughter wouldn't want him around and as if he would just abandon her after all they've been through. Also what a bitch Jessie Quick is to dump Wally via Wellsmail. I hope a meta punches her in the campaigner.
Barry spends 1 episode in the speed force before they bring him back meaning all the drama and tension of him going into it at the end of last season was for nothing. Just like the waste of a great opportunity for Flashpoint to have real consequences and a lingering actual impactful effect at the start of season 3. Poor writing is destroying this show. Also Wally decided to stop being a hero because some girl from a different planet broke his heart? Come on now...

This show is in amber alert stage. Arrow plummeted to these depths and was salvaged which is the only reason I have hope Flash can recover. If I didn't enjoy the first two seasons and it wasn't attached to 2 other shows I watch, I would find it almost impossible to watch this.

Almost perfectly mimicking the trajectory of arrow.

I found season 3 of both shows to be great missed opportunities. Oliver should have truly died at the midway finale and the lazarus pit should have been used on him not Thea. Having him go crazy due the side affects like what happens in the comics and then joining Ras would have made a lot more sense.

Last year on Flash, Savitar being future Barry should have been revealed much earlier in the season and to the audience first and him ******* up the teams plans by knowing what they would do before hand would have been much better viewing. The way they tried explain their frustration with a few sentences was shithouse.

Anyway cant wait for the amazing season 5 of flash and we are discussing whether its as good as season 1 was.

Hope it gets a lot better soon.

The Wells from other earths was the last thing they needed
That episode was nearly as bad as last week.
Just trash.
Utter utter trash.
The Wells quartet was pathetic.
I can't warm to Gibney at all.
Even Deveux as a villain doesn't hold any fear or suspense.

Don't see any point in a fifth season if this continues.

That episode was nearly as bad as last week.
Just trash.
Utter utter trash.
The Wells quartet was pathetic.
I can't warm to Gibney at all.
Even Deveux as a villain doesn't hold any fear or suspense.

Don't see any point in a fifth season if this continues.

It was really bad but as a I said previously if Arrow can bounce back after its season 4 then im hopeful flash can too. It might have been worse than last weeks ep at least in that one I laughed a few times.

I hope thats the last time we see a different version of wells unless he is reverse flash again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back