• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

the quicker it gets played the faster we can start the offseason. and the scouting is gone so BLA cant set up a draft board till the offseason.
I am absolutely aware of this

Scouting report, GG.exe ?
Has one run play, the outside run from a tight formation. A play action deep shot from the same tight formation. A screen play from that tight formation. Those three plays staple. Every now and then will mix in a four verticals play.

Gotta use man cover on him because he'll scramble to the left or right to exploit zone broken coverage. But be careful, he'll then run Bridgewater for a gain of 20 yards.

About last night's game.....

Jags received kickoff and fairly easily got to about midfield. On 3rd and long, one of those long pass conversions where the QB scrambles wide to break zone, receiver running back 10 yards to catch. Eventually punching it in for a 7-0 lead.

Bengals on the second play threw a telegraphed pick. Too easy.

Jaguars with a shirt field again punched it in for a 13-0 lead in the first.

Bengals went three and out often rest of the first half. Jaguars stuffing the run game and Schaub smoking too much crack. But the Bengals adjusted on D and nullified the Jaguars too. Eventually in the late 3rd qtr Schaub connected on some deep throws and punched it in. 13-7

Imo here's where the game turned. Deep in their own territory, soon after that TD, Jaguars got hit sticked and fumble recovered by Bengals. Booth overturned it. Was BS because it was one of those where you hit the guy low and he flips over and loses the ball. 10/10 times that's called a fumble.

Anyway, jaguars proceeded to kill the clock here with decisive 3rd and 4 conversions rest of the third and thru the guts of the 4th on this drive. Bengals would do well to stuff fournette on the ground only to concede a first down on the screen. Or stuff the screen early only to concede the first on a run on third down. All credit to Jaguars OC.

Up 20-7 with so little time, and no answers on O to date, I pretty much had one last chance, to get to a one-score game, maybe force a turnover, but instead Schaub kept smoking crack and having to go for it on 4th down but failing. I had to let the Jags score quickly because I wasn't forcing a punt on 3rd downs and time was down to about 2 mins left. Jags up 27-7.

From the kick off I almost returned it all the way but Bernard ran out of gas at the 2. Punched it in next play. Now 27-14.

Onside kick failed, and exhausting my time outs on 3rd down, blew the chance to get the ball back. Tried letting jags score again but fournette stopped and let himself get tackled. Kneel out from there.

Bengals in response fired their OC for a very disappointing effort on O. And in a subsequent move released Schaub, who was only a bridge QB. Doughty will enter the off season program as the starter but the Bengals will probably look for another QB to compete with him.

Wasn't ecstatic but was happy with my D. Held the jags scoreless from middle of the 1st to late in the third, giving my offense a chance to get back in the game, but the O was the big culprit. Dunno why. Just never seemed to get in the right mind frame on O during the game.

Hats off to Blacky, no qualms there.

But the Bengals are in all honesty very sore internally, this one stings, and will be back much more aggressive next season.

Jags received kickoff and fairly easily got to about midfield. On 3rd and long, one of those long pass conversions where the QB scrambles wide to break zone, receiver running back 10 yards to catch. Eventually punching it in for a 7-0 lead.

Bengals went three and out often rest of the first half. Jaguars stuffing the run game and Schaub smoking too much crack. But the Bengals adjusted on D and nullified the Jaguars too. Eventually in the late 3rd qtr Schaub connected on some deep throws and punched it in. 13-7

Imo here's where the game turned. Deep in their own territory, soon after that TD, Jaguars got hit sticked and fumble recovered by Bengals. Booth overturned it. Was BS because it was one of those where you hit the guy low and he flips over and loses the ball. 10/10 times that's called a fumble.

Anyway, jaguars proceeded to kill the clock here with decisive 3rd and 4 conversions rest of the third and thru the guts of the 4th on this drive. Bengals would do well to stuff fournette on the ground only to concede a first down on the screen. Or stuff the screen early only to concede the first on a run on third down. All credit to Jaguars OC.

Up 20-7 with so little time, and no answers on O to date, I pretty much had one last chance, to get to a one-score game, maybe force a turnover, but instead Schaub kept smoking crack and having to go for it on 4th down but failing. I had to let the Jags score quickly because I wasn't forcing a punt on 3rd downs and time was down to about 2 mins left. Jags up 27-7.

From the kick off I almost returned it all the way but Bernard ran out of gas at the 2. Punched it in next play. Now 27-14.

Onside kick failed, and exhausting my time outs on 3rd down, blew the chance to get the ball back. Tried letting jags score again but fournette stopped and let himself get tackled. Kneel out from there.

Bengals in response fired their OC for a very disappointing effort on O. And in a subsequent move released Schaub, who was only a bridge QB. Doughty will enter the off season program as the starter but the Bengals will probably look for another QB to compete with him.

Wasn't ecstatic but was happy with my D. Held the jags scoreless from middle of the 1st to late in the third, giving my offense a chance to get back in the game, but the O was the big culprit. Dunno why. Just never seemed to get in the right mind frame on O during the game.

But the Bengals are in all honesty very sore internally, this one stings, and will be back much more aggressive next season.
This is a prime example of why scoring first will win you nearly every game. As was our divisional matchup

This is a prime example of why scoring first will win you nearly every game. As was our divisional matchup
Yes and no. In 5 min qtrs it's decisive. But not always. There's always a moment in a game where momentum turns. I fought back from 13-0, scored and had recovered fumble. Could've gone up 14-13. Neck and neck could've been rest of the way. But mostly yes, 5 min qtrs, a TD first drive, opponent with a pick on their first drive, that's pretty much game.

When we move to 8 min qtrs, will be better, teams more chance to fight back, and slowly, properly, still running the ball and playing D. Not feeling pressure to throw deep constantly.

With all of us able to do a game killing 5 min drive, it's for the best we move to 8 or even 9 min qtrs.

Had a quick look at the box score, does Blacky go for it on fourth instead of punting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh that's going to piss me off.
Yeah but here's the thing, we all cheese. The best players in this league are the best cheesers. More refined cheesers. Focus on fewer plays and fewer actions. Like that scrambling wide to break coverage flaw. I always try to play football not glitch, but still cheese. If others want to cheese or glitch a lot on me, it's fine, I think I'm good enough to still stop it and win. I'm more upset with myself this season that my with like Madden acumen has weakened since my dominant m10-14 days when I'd constantly beat level 30 glitchers with never say die football acumen.

So in our league am fine with no holds barred

Yeah but here's the thing, we all cheese. The best players in this league are the best cheesers. More refined cheesers. Focus on fewer plays and fewer actions. Like that scrambling wide to break coverage flaw. I always try to play football not glitch, but still cheese. If others want to cheese or glitch a lot on me, it's fine, I think I'm good enough to still stop it and win. I'm more upset with myself this season that my with like Madden acumen has weakened since my dominant m10-14 days when I'd constantly beat level 30 glitchers with never say die football acumen.

So in our league am fine with no holds barred
I didn't mean to paint it as a glitch, just merely that I'm going to lose my s**t when he converts on fourth down haha. Nothing more frustrating!

While we await the #BlackCock SB we should clarify off-season movements. DB has already changed to the Browns, Dixie seems keen on joining, most likely as the Jets? And there was talk of Mr M and/or Stinger changing... If we get these movements sorted it will allow us to progress swiftly once the SB has been played.

Chewy wants to join but on 3 week holiday. Hopefully we don't speed thru too quickly to give him and BLA chance to do some things
By then we will be hopefully ending preseason.

free agency im hoping to advance every night at about midnight.
So the draft will hopefully be next weekend.

Putting BLA on autopilot the CPU will just fill the holes for him. it will likely take a QB first round.

I didn't mean to paint it as a glitch, just merely that I'm going to lose my s**t when he converts on fourth down haha. Nothing more frustrating!

While we await the #BlackCock SB we should clarify off-season movements. DB has already changed to the Browns, Dixie seems keen on joining, most likely as the Jets? And there was talk of Mr M and/or Stinger changing... If we get these movements sorted it will allow us to progress swiftly once the SB has been played.

I'm out tonight, but I will have a definitive answer Friday night if I am going to change to the Raiders or stay with Seattle

Ultimately it's up to the person and their own desired experience but we should be encouraging users to join/stay in the NFC. With DB and potentially Stinger leaving, the NFC will be myself, AD and Mr M (dependent on him also staying put).

Furthermore, DB and Stinger are good players. The AFC will be a s**t fight next season.

By my rough estimations
AFCE
Bla (Pats) & Dixie (Jets)?
AFCW
LA (Broncos), Chewy (Raiders)? & Stinger? (Raiders/Chiefs)
AFCS
Blacky (Jags) & Jatz (Titans)
AFCN
GG (Bengals)
DB (Browns)

VS
NFCS
Me (Bucs)
NFCN
AD (Packers)
Mr M (Lions)?
NFCW