• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd normally be happy to move to the Eagles but I've got the Caff an I need to keep him so I don't throw so many INT's next season.
Was just about to add - so weird that Dallas and Philly are available. They'd be two of the funnest teams to take all the way. Heck even the Redskins would be alright

Was just about to add - so weird that Dallas and Philly are available. They'd be two of the funnest teams to take all the way. Heck even the Redskins would be alright
I initially wanted to give another team a go (which has been fun). The AFC v NFC thing definitely seems to be lopsided but I can't lose the Caff haha.

Wentz would be great fun to use though I think.

I'd normally be happy to move to the Eagles but I've got the Caff an I need to keep him so I don't throw so many INT's next season.
if you wanted to move im sure we could let you trade Caff first. it will get another teams in the NFC. especially if stinger moved to KC.

Trade him strait up for the Eagles starting RB.

if you wanted to move im sure we could let you trade Caff first. it will get another teams in the NFC. especially if stinger moved to KC.

Trade him strait up for the Eagles starting RB.
Well if that's ok with everyone else, I'm happy to move across for the sake of balance. I'll wait until we confirm everyone is ok with it and once we've confirmed numbers for next season.

Ultimately it's up to the person and their own desired experience but we should be encouraging users to join/stay in the NFC. With DB and potentially Stinger leaving, the NFC will be myself, AD and Mr M (dependent on him also staying put).

Furthermore, DB and Stinger are good players. The AFC will be a s**t fight next season.

By my rough estimations
AFCE
Bla (Pats) & Dixie (Jets)?
AFCW
LA (Broncos), Chewy (Raiders)? & Stinger? (Raiders/Chiefs)
AFCS
Blacky (Jags) & Jatz (Titans)
AFCN
GG (Bengals)
DB (Browns)

VS
NFCS
Me (Bucs)
NFCN
AD (Packers)
Mr M (Lions)?
NFCW
Stinger? (Seahawks)

Getting Carl and Jerry Springer back would really help the NFC TBH
Yeah seems stupid to jump across to the AFC.

I'll leave raiders for Chewy even know they are my go to team.

I'll just try trading out/in a couple of players to get Seattle up to playing the style I want to play with them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Updated state of play

AFCE

Bla (Pats) & Dixie (Jets)
AFCW
LA (Broncos) & Chewy (Raiders)
AFCS
Blacky (Jags)
AFCN
GG (Bengals) & DB (Browns)

VS

NFCS
Me (Bucs)
NFCN
AD (Packers)
Mr M (Lions)?
NFCW
Stinger (Seahawks)
NFCE
Jats (Eagles)

Things looking better now. Hopefully we can find a few more to lob into the NFC

Updated state of play

AFCE

Bla (Pats) & Dixie (Jets)
AFCW
LA (Broncos) & Chewy (Raiders)
AFCS
Blacky (Jags)
AFCN
GG (Bengals) & DB (Browns)

VS

NFCS
Me (Bucs)
NFCN
AD (Packers)
Mr M (Lions)?
NFCW
Stinger (Seahawks)
NFCE
Jats (Eagles)

Things looking better now. Hopefully we can find a few more to lob into the NFC
I think Mr M was going to stay the Lions or move to the Eagles. but i dont think he cared much. and Jatz has the Eagles he will likely stay.

Alright, so when and how do I move to the Eagles? I'll need to wait at least until I can make that trade.

Also, I'm happy to help with the Jets. Particularly when I'm still the Titans (as no one is going to take over them).
After you made the trade in the bottom corner on the far left will be "Demand Release" then pick the Eagles.

After you made the trade in the bottom corner on the far left will be "Demand Release" then pick the Eagles.
This works when you're the owner as well? I actually don't remember what I chose.

And I'll need to wait until after the Superbowl right? As I can't trade before that games completed.

What happens if you chose HC as identity but you get fired? Can you even get fired while being a human HC? I notice dirty Bird chose to be owner. Does that make a difference how?
No Human HC firing is off in the league settings.

but i think you can poach HC, because Sean Peyton is now the Browns HC.

This works when you're the owner as well? I actually don't remember what I chose.

And I'll need to wait until after the Superbowl right? As I can't trade before that games completed.
You will need to wait till the off season when you can trade again.

Back