Resource New Stadium Seat Allocation

What are Freo supporters doing/planning with regards to membership at the new stadium

• I've already locked in my seat(s).

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • I've already locked in my seat(s), but I'll be looking to relocate for 2019.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I'm looking to relocate. If nothing suits, I'll accept my initially allocated seat(s).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I'm looking to relocate. If nothing suits, I'll let my membership lapse.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I'm letting my membership lapse. I'm looking at buying tickets to games I can get to or want to watc

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Letting my membership lapse. Will look again for 2019 to see what becomes available.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely easier if you speak to someone in the membership team. I was allocated rubbish seats, but after speaking to a bloke named Mark, he was able to offer much better seats that I couldn't even see in the online portal. The membership team are working really hard to try to make everyone happy. Tough job.

Definitely easier if you speak to someone in the membership team. I was allocated rubbish seats, but after speaking to a bloke named Mark, he was able to offer much better seats that I couldn't even see in the online portal. The membership team are working really hard to try to make everyone happy. Tough job.

Can confirm that if you have any queries it's worth talking to Membership team.

I called them and although I spent an hour on hold, they were SUPER helpful once I got through.

ALTHOUGH the young lady I spoke to said that many people had been very angry toward her -

Remember that you're talking to real people who didn't design the system and are only there to help - stay classy Freo Fans.

Last edited:
Can confirm that if you have any queries it's worth talking to Membership team.

I called them and although I spent an hour on hold, they were SUPER helpful once I got through.

ALTHOUGH the young lady I spoke to said that many people had been very angry toward her -

Remember that you're talking to real people who didn't design the system and are only there to help and stay classy Freo Fans.
Yep exactly. I was also on hold for around an hour, but it was worth it. The guy I spoke to did everything he could to help out and was very apologetic. They deserve a holiday after all this! I think the real problem has been with Perth Stadium who decided to block out a lot of the good seats for corporates/stadium memberships. It's made it hard for Freo to match 'like-with-like' seating allocations.

I think the real problem has been with Perth Stadium who decided to block out a lot of the good seats for corporates/stadium memberships. It's made it hard for Freo to match 'like-with-like' seating allocations.

they are doing a much better job than the WCE team from what i've heard.

We are going from essentially, budget+premium to budget+cat1,2,3,4. Not everyone was going to be happy and you have people complaing, wah wah i had a seat on the 2nd tier of the wing and was paying $400 a year and now its 1000. Cant' please everyone.

they are doing a much better job than the WCE team from what i've heard.

We are going from essentially, budget+premium to budget+cat1,2,3,4. Not everyone was going to be happy and you have people complaing, wah wah i had a seat on the 2nd tier of the wing and was paying $400 a year and now its 1000. Cant' please everyone.

That's a bit unfair. We were sitting 6 rows back from the fence at the SW end, on the 50m line. These were 'standard' seats. At the new stadium we have been allocated seats on the SE end, looking into the sun and being charged nearly double for them.

This has been one of the major changes - standard seating at Subi went around much of the ground for the first 6 rows or so. This now only applies part of the way around and only for the first row. Past that and you are paying for what at Subi were considered "premium" seats.

My issue is that our allocation is three blocks inside the fifty metre line at the new stadium as opposed to last seasons two and a half out of it. Feeling screwed over.

Anyway my reallocation is up this week so I will see what comes of it. Either way the allocation went from two tier stand on the wing to third tier inside fift arc.... disappointing.

My company may purchase a corporate plan so it may be a non issue. It was just surprising that the seats were nothing like were I was.

Does that supporters club bar, Riverview room and skyview have playing arena views ?

Skyview does, but Riverview room doesn’t.
I got the impression from talking to someone from the club’s membership department that the Riverview room is massive.
The Eagles are selling the Skyview as a corporate area for $3300 including adjacent seating. They state that the area is for only 100 guests. I’m guessing that not every Supporters Club member will be able to get in at the Skyview, but there should be no problems using the larger Riverview before and after the game.
http://events.wce.com.au/docs/defau...018-skyview-deck-season-benefits.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Does anybody know if the Purple Paws memberships are still available? Nothing online but vaguely remember seeing something in the Docker magazine?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the tier 1 seats on the north side around the 50m arc like for visibility of play on the other end of the ground? I had a seat in 101 dead centre on the wing before - I figure basically everything is s**t in comparison :p
Better than at Subi because the oval surface at the New Stadium is flat, not curved like the surface at Subi.

Used to sit centre wing southern side at Subi and the sun was a cnut until it finally went down behind the 3 tier stand early in the 4th quarter. Must have been way worse for those punters at the PMH end...

I reckon anywhere from block 144/145 back toward the Western goals should be fine though at the new stadium. It'll be shedloads better than Subi.

Back