Oppo Camp Off-season movements 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheahan is a ball magnet midfielder, apparently has great leadership qualities he played as a 19 year old for Bendigo last year. Not sure on the other bloke.
Wasn't asking about him, will trawl the VAFA board for info on him :p.

Geelong have signed Dean Gore, Luke Kiel, Sam Siggins and Jordan Keras. Four massive signings, they'll be right up there again next year.

Williamstown are getting Nick Rodda from West Perth, a key defender who will slot straight into their line up, as well as Coburg's Tom Clurey who was very good for the mighty Lions despite how s**t our midfield was, and it looks like North Ballarat's Lachie George will earn VFL life membership at the Gulls too.

Former Port Adelaide player Jesse Palmer is looking increasingly likely to go to Preston as a small forward.

Frankston have signed Will Fordham who was on Norf's list a while as well as Jake Batchelor. Heavily into Tom Lamb along with Sandy and Port. Hope they sign him.

Werribee have all but signed Sam Collins. Huge get for the club if it happens.

Casey is signing Corey Wagner, a huge get for the Scorps, along with Tom Couch, Mitchell White and Colin Garland. They'll be there abouts again next year.

Callan Wellings will be at Collingwood next year from the Rebels.

Footscray look to have signed Mitch Podhajski along with Gus.

Coburg have signed Seymour midfielder Jack Murphy, who looks like a terrific prospect. Rated highly at the club.

I think we're set for another bumper year in the VFL. We're attracting a lot more quality into the ranks and the undrafted talent seems to be staying on in hopes of getting picked up.

Geelong have signed Dean Gore, Luke Kiel, Sam Siggins and Jordan Keras. Four massive signings, they'll be right up there again next year.

Williamstown are getting Nick Rodda from West Perth, a key defender who will slot straight into their line up, as well as Coburg's Tom Clurey who was very good for the mighty Lions despite how s**t our midfield was, and it looks like North Ballarat's Lachie George will earn VFL life membership at the Gulls too.

Former Port Adelaide player Jesse Palmer is looking increasingly likely to go to Preston as a small forward.

Frankston have signed Will Fordham who was on Norf's list a while as well as Jake Batchelor. Heavily into Tom Lamb along with Sandy and Port. Hope they sign him.

Werribee have all but signed Sam Collins. Huge get for the club if it happens.

Casey is signing Corey Wagner, a huge get for the Scorps, along with Tom Couch, Mitchell White and Colin Garland. They'll be there abouts again next year.

Callan Wellings will be at Collingwood next year from the Rebels.

Footscray look to have signed Mitch Podhajski along with Gus.

Coburg have signed Seymour midfielder Jack Murphy, who looks like a terrific prospect. Rated highly at the club.

I think we're set for another bumper year in the VFL. We're attracting a lot more quality into the ranks and the undrafted talent seems to be staying on in hopes of getting picked up.
I wonder if we will give Lewin Davis or Jake Riccardi a chance. Davis impressed in his 1 VFL game and Riccardi being a Calder boy that we apparently really liked could provide handy depth as a 3rd tall utility.

I wonder if we will give Lewin Davis or Jake Riccardi a chance. Davis impressed in his 1 VFL game and Riccardi being a Calder boy that we apparently really liked could provide handy depth as a 3rd tall utility.
Davis is definitely training with us, whether or not he gets picked remains to be seen. No idea on Riccardi.

I'm cautiously optimistic this season.

Davis is definitely training with us, whether or not he gets picked remains to be seen. No idea on Riccardi.

I'm cautiously optimistic this season.
So Davis is training with us? Will be interested to see what role we would give him, played a half down back in the young guns game I had never sene him play anywhere but forward he actually looked pretty promising there.

Do you know who else is training with us?

So Davis is training with us? Will be interested to see what role we would give him, played a half down back in the young guns game I had never sene him play anywhere but forward he actually looked pretty promising there.

Do you know who else is training with us?
Yes. But there's about 80 training with us which is due to be cut to about 50 in a couple of weeks.

Nobody of real significance that I know of yet. You'll get your EDFL, NFL, WDFL and VAFA players that could get signed.

Yes. But there's about 80 training with us which is due to be cut to about 50 in a couple of weeks.

Nobody of real significance that I know of yet. You'll get your EDFL, NFL, WDFL and VAFA players that could get signed.
I can tell you definitely, that Lewin Davis is not training with you. Must be a look a like.

I can tell you definitely, that Lewin Davis is not training with you. Must be a look a like.
Must be. Disappointing if true. Where's he playing, country footy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either going around again at Pioneers as older age, or more likely at Port Adelaide as a Supplementary Listed Player. So he's in the system for another draft year.
So he's either playing in Bendigo or Adelaide? Huh.

Tom Lamb signs with Sandy. We're getting a lot more quality players from interstate this year.

Frankston are doing nicely, signing Todd Elton.

North Melbourne are looking likely to sign Louis Cunningham.

Collingwood have signed Willy premiership player Nick Sing.

Hearing we're into Liam Hullett and Josh Cowan as possible signings, but other clubs into them too.

Tom Lamb signs with Sandy. We're getting a lot more quality players from interstate this year.

Frankston are doing nicely, signing Todd Elton.

North Melbourne are looking likely to sign Louis Cunningham.

Collingwood have signed Willy premiership player Nick Sing.

Hearing we're into Liam Hullett and Josh Cowan as possible signings, but other clubs into them too.
Jake Batchelor has also gone to Frankston.

(North Melbourne) have signed North Ballarat midfielder Nick Rippon and utility Mitch Rodd, Sandringham Dragons defender Max Hayes, Canberra Demons midfielder Jordan Harper and Central Districts midfielder Chris Jansen, are amongst those first to sign on.

They're also trying to poach Nash Holmes. Doesn't make much sense with Jansen, Rippon and Harper as part of their inside midfield group.

(North Melbourne) have signed North Ballarat midfielder Nick Rippon and utility Mitch Rodd, Sandringham Dragons defender Max Hayes, Canberra Demons midfielder Jordan Harper and Central Districts midfielder Chris Jansen, are amongst those first to sign on.

They're also trying to poach Nash Holmes. Doesn't make much sense with Jansen, Rippon and Harper as part of their inside midfield group.
And have signed him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back