Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

All the deals will be done today. The Gibbs trade is going to be great, but the true beauty of SOS' work will only be clear once all of the trades go through. There are a few moving parts involved.

We will get Kennedy, Lang and likely Horlin-Smith. We will also improve our draft standing significantly in 2017 and somewhat in 2018.

How? Well, we play a role in enabling the Dons to get Stringer and like with the Hawks & Jaeger last year, it again shows why SOS is the best in the business. Everyone wins.
#Bluemour

Has been mentioned previously, but we are still extremely interested in Kelly.

A number of clubs has shown keen interest in Jack Roughsedge, with one club looking to draft him really early

#Bluemour

Edited for clarity

We are extremely interested in Kelly with pick 30

A number of clubs has shown keen interest in Jack Roughsedge, with one club looking to draft him really early. No mention of the club

Last edited:
I have been told by a contact who usually has good mail out of St Kilda that they are heavily into Jon Patton from GWS but are concerned that Carlton are also keen and knowing SOS's relationship there.

Not sure we need another big guy but maybe if the price is right we may be a chance.

#Bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not very exciting but a Blues player close to Cripps said while he doesn't know what Cripps is thinking he knows Cripps is sick of being tagged and the view at the club is SD will be the next captain.

Not much to go on I know but thought I'd post it anyhow.

Certainly wouldn't take the above as gospel as much can change and the player said himself he doesn't know what Pat is thinking

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:
Trouble in paradise at the doggies (doesn’t really come as a surprise to anyone though). A dog mid could end up at the Blues next year I am hearing. This is one of those 3rd or 4th down the line bluemours, so take it as you will.

#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back